Can someone please tell me info on this Epiphone bass I am considering buying it.
Desperate Times, Desperate Measures.
Wow its a tad rusty dont ya think?
Quote by toxicity33
When I was like 3(4?) My friend and I hatched a plan to murder the easy-chair in my living room. We ran in there tipped it over and stabbed it a bunch(with previously aquired steak knives) and left it for dead.

I could be wrong, but that looks vintage... meaning it could be worth something...
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
^ agreed, if its going Low GET IT, if its worth something you've made 4 times the amount you jus paid
Custom 4 String P/J-Bass
Zoom B2.1u
Ashdown Thomann Special Edition 180w
Ashdown Perfect 10 Combo

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
I would pay around 200 for a bass like that, as the guy said above, it could be worth somthing.
It's short-scale, isn't it? Look at the string windings.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by smb
I'm pretty sure the pickguard is not original. It ought to have an E logo between the pickups and the rest is definately an addition. The bridge cover is also missing.

Here's one in better condition:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260094795658&indexURL=0&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting

that one is a reissue. Epiphone reissues are not the most accurate, so I wouldn't say that is the exact same as the one you are looking at necessarily(threadstarter)
Which is the reissue? The eBay one, or the threadstarter's?
Quote by Cody_Grey102
this is a original. it use to be my friend's dads bass.
Desperate Times, Desperate Measures.