Page 1 of 2
I love bread. Is there nothing this magnificent food stuff can't do?
Sandwiches, Bread and butter pudding, mopping up gravy, eating with pretty much anything. Crusty, brown, white, sliced, french stick, countless variations.

I think bread is highly under appreciated.

Let's show the world how great bread is. Also, what kind of bread do you buy? Pre-sliced or bakery fresh?

At the moment we seem to be going through a warburtons phase. It's not bad stuff either
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
I love it! Wholemeal's my favourite. Tuna sandwich mmm....

I think we're on Hovis at the minute, farmhouse classic or something. Real nice loaf, pre-sliced. Oh for some reason to me Kingsmill tastes like it's already been eaten.
Bread is the only food you can never get tired of

BREAD FTW!
Quote by Mad Marius
Bush is a good president.

And yes, you HAVE to be drunk to say that with a straight face. And I sure am.

Quote by Garci
Damn, 1.2 billion dollers? Wonder how much that's in dollars
I love making sandwiches. My favorite at the moment is 3 bits of bread, homous instead of butter, ham, salami, grated cheese, Walkers BBQ crisps, mayo, HP sauce and ketchup.

My friend nearly killed me when he saw me making it.

EDIT: Invisible crust bread is ridiculous. My brother has this ridiculous thing where he doesn't eat the top crust on a slice of bread, the other sides are fine apparently. My mum got some of the invisible crust stuff, it was rubbish.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
bread is awesome. you can eat bread with almost anything.
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
I've always been a supporter of sliced bread.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Get a whole peice of bread, and tear the crust of. Roll it in a ball, compact, and eat! Just try not to choke...infact its best you do it with half a peice of bread

I accept no responsibility for your personal actions and do not endorse this behaviour. I also hope you are not using the black UG theme.
Quote by Aussie_skater
everyone listen to PLOP he knows the way of the forum samurai

Quote by Seth Shadows
^PLOP = Best, username, ever.

REVOCATION FTW! 9/9/9
I don't like bread, it's like pop when you're bulking muscle. If any bread at all I eat 12 grain whole wheat and not much of that, there are better ways to get carbs.
Quote by PLOP
Get a whole peice of bread, and tear the crust of. Roll it in a ball, compact, and eat! Just try not to choke...infact its best you do it with half a peice of bread

I accept no responsibility for your personal actions and do not endorse this behaviour. I also hope you are not using the black UG theme.

using black theme here so no luck

i 2nd that idea tho
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Sandwich? Pfft
MANWICH is what you want!

Tastynice?

You sir, have no soul.

That looks fantastic.
Quote by its_alive

Quote by ErnieBallfists
bread is amazing. the possibilities for bread are endless. brown only though. mold kinda sucks
Quote by rich_sg

You sir, have no soul.

That looks fantastic.

I gotta admit that's not mine comrade
But if I make one, UG will be the first to know!
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Sandwich? Pfft

Tastynice?

I could eat that right now.
NOPE.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
I gotta admit that's not mine comrade
But if I make one, UG will be the first to know!

I think we should have a UG Sandwich Competition.

I would make love to you if you had made that sandwich. Not sure if thats a good thing or not...
Quote by its_alive

Quote by ErnieBallfists
brown bread with marmite. Heavenly, a good start to anyday
and also, I think it counts as a bread product, PIKELETS!!
I crave those things, theyre just the perfect medium between crumpets and pancakes
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Sandwich? Pfft

Tastynice?

WhatWhatWhat??? Where do you get bread like this from?
Member No.3 of The 'I Watched Dragonball Z and Vegetas Scouter said my power level is over 9000 Club'
PM redh0tchilip3pp or rizo299 to Join

Co-Founder of the 'Magikarp was blatantly the best Pokemon' Club
PM me to join
Quote by rich_sg
I think we should have a UG Sandwich Competition.

I would make love to you if you had made that sandwich. Not sure if thats a good thing or not...

I wouldn't mind the love making part as long you don't nick any of my manwich.
Dude... I'm gonna go get some bread. Five-star bakery crusty white bread FTW!!!
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
Quote by PLOP

haha i thought i was the only person in the world who did that
Quote by toxicity33
Dude... I'm gonna go get some bread. Five-star bakery crusty white bread FTW!!!

That, or farmhouse white.
NOPE.
a sandwich making competition would be so intense.

who's up for it?
Here's the whole process of that first manwich. The guy was lucky enough to find some bread that had been sliced LENGTHWAYS! http://www.danontherun.com/sandwich.htm

Here's another one

Unfortunately the site is down with the step-by-step process But trust me, there's a hell of a lot in there!
Quote by lobster624
a sandwich making competition would be so intense.

who's up for it?

If i had the fixin's i would and we could follow it up with a sandwich eating contest.
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
I just went and made myself a basic one.

Two bits of fresh crusty bread with sesame seeds
Breaded ham
Salami
Bit of lettuce
Ketchup
Pringles

Delish.
Quote by its_alive

Quote by ErnieBallfists
Quote by rich_sg
I just went and made myself a basic one.

Two bits of fresh crusty bread with sesame seeds
Breaded ham
Salami
Bit of lettuce
Ketchup
Pringles

Delish.

lol Pringles? What flavour?
I don't have many resources to work with atm, shopping day is tomorrow. I have a choice of a tuna sandwich, or more than one tuna sandwich.
Quote by rcw110131
haha i thought i was the only person in the world who did that

Yeah its awesome! About that youtube link....lmfao! Vegans will be going insane.

Speaking of which, is there much point in a sandwich if you are a vegan? I mean, no offense, but the best sandwich's have loaaaaads of meat in em!

Oh rich sg, your sandwich looks insane.
Quote by Aussie_skater
everyone listen to PLOP he knows the way of the forum samurai

Quote by Seth Shadows
^PLOP = Best, username, ever.

REVOCATION FTW! 9/9/9
Original Pringles It was that or the cheese ones, which I would crawl through fire to avoid.

Texas BBQ ftw.

EDIT: Taste Report

It was okay. The bread was a little stale, been out for most of the day. Meat was all good. Pringles might have been a bad decision, a sharp bit got stuck and it hurted me

Could have used some cheese.
Quote by its_alive

Quote by ErnieBallfists
Quote by rich_sg
Original Pringles It was that or the cheese ones, which I would crawl through fire to avoid.

Sour Cream and Onion ftw.

Fixed
this thread pwns. Bread + Butter = mmmmmmm .

I'll be happy to participate in a sandwich making contest.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
No no, the boy has a point, it does own.

Just not as much as Texas BBQ

Both work well in a sandwich context though.
Quote by its_alive

Quote by ErnieBallfists
Page 1 of 2