Page 1 of 2
'Drain pipes are gay' 'They're girls pants' '****ing emo trend..'

I've said all these things yet I walk out of H&M with a pair today.

Why?

You only live once.

So any of you bought a pair when you never thought you would?

PS: I listen to the below (sig) before you label me

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
I'd like tighter pants, but I don't feel like throwing all my money at them. Any advice on shrinking up some boot-cuts? And Arthur Curry, your location just restored my faith in the human race.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
I'd buy some if they were canary yellow.

Dominic Howard anyone?
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Quote by umop-3p!sdn
But really, who cares. I wear womens underwear.

I knew it!!
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
Z O M G!!! those things are like the sign of the devil for me. dont they cut off any blood to your balls?
girls pants on guys is really sickening. just the way they look...
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
I just don't dig the tight trousers myself. On girls they are cracking but on guys, they just look odd.

I'm a flares man myself.
Terms and Conditions apply.
I have a pair. My mum bought them as a present from her holiday and I was actually surprised how comfortable they were. I got the mickey taken out of me at school though
Quote by denizenz
Cute in English is the same as grim and frostbitten in Nordic.

Gear:
Washburn T14 B
Laney RB-1
I have no idea what "drain pipes" are. But if they are similar to tight leather 80's metal pants, then I'm down with theat.
WHOALASKA!! WHOALASKAAAA!!!
Quote by cagnius
I just don't dig the tight trousers myself. On girls they are cracking but on guys, they just look odd.

I'm a flares man myself.

You dont have the package for tight pants thats why.

Im a Jeans man myself, but there just normal, not to baggy, not to tight.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
well like how much are they usually? I actually wear some..i mean H and M ones. Mine are levis...yes im a girl but theyre great and i look cool in them lol
Quote by fronkpies
You dont have the package for tight pants thats why.

Im a Jeans man myself, but there just normal, not to baggy, not to tight.

I wouldn't really call it a package myself - it's more of a lumbering endowment. We are talking about wallet size here, aren't we?

Yeah, actually I'll go with you on that too Fronk. Although, sometimes when I can't be arsed, baggy jeans and a hoodie always does the trick.
I think they look fine if they're either form fitting or straight, but if they're tight at the waist and flared out at the bottom I don't like them. They make guys' ass look like girls'.
Yeah i promised myself i wouldn't buy a pair, so what did i do?

I bought them, wore them for a few months, put them at the back of my wardrobe deciding that i'd never wear them again despite how comfortable they were, took them out 3 weeks later and now i love them again.

Besides, they make my arse look good.
I never beleived there was something would be anywhere near as baggy jeans, these come close.

I only got them to give them a try, I didn't want to 'knock it till I tried it' type thing.

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
haha, i'm glad that i can't actually FIT into them, or i'd wear them
yay fat thighs!
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
i think im gonna start dressing kyle gass style...like the short but not too short shorts, sneakers with the knee socks folded at the shin, and large oversized fruity colored t-shirts with breast pockets...you cant beat the classics
Haha cagnius, I go away for a few days... when I come back you have the avatar you hate! I thought you would win!

Anyway, all the emo teenagers who come on here complaining bout their tiny dicks don't seem to make the connection between this and wearing tiny girl jeans. They are inhibiting your growth!

Well they probably aren't, but they look pretty silly.
Why stop at girl PANTS? I've got the whole line going.

Sometimes I wear my sister's clothes and wish for a vagina.

Call me when you're a pro.

/snap fingers
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Haha cagnius, I go away for a few days... when I come back you have the avatar you hate! I thought you would win!

It's a dark, dark day in my UG history.

Anyway, all the emo teenagers who come on here complaining bout their tiny dicks don't seem to make the connection between this and wearing tiny girl jeans. They are inhibiting your growth!

Well they probably aren't, but they look pretty silly.

i like my pairs.

i need to get more.

and how exactly are a certain type of pants "emo"?

emo's also have black hair, lets not get that!!
Quote by Daedelus
i like my pairs.

i need to get more.

and how exactly are a certain type of pants "emo"?

emo's also have black hair, lets not get that!!

Lies...emo hair is obviously multi-colored and extremely flamboyant.
Quote by DUP3R
Lies...emo hair is obviously multi-colored and extremely flamboyant.

tell me how that's different from the 70s glam movement or the 80s new wave movement.
Quote by philjay
'Drain pipes are gay' 'They're girls pants' '****ing emo trend..'

I've said all these things yet I walk out of H&M with a pair today.

Why?

You only live once.

You make it sound like it's some life risking thing. Honestly who cares if you wear them. Except people like you. -_-
i never have tried them i still don't know exactly what they are but I assume they are very tight, so i predict it will just feel like me trying to fit my leg into a toilet paper roll so no ty =P
I will stay comfortable in my loose fitting jeans
Quote by Daedelus
tell me how that's different from the 70s glam movement or the 80s new wave movement.

It's not. They were all emo to.
I dislike tight pants... As a matter of fact, the only think I like tight are my boxer shorts.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
Drain pipe pants are extremely attractive on females but I could never think of wearing them, especially since I'm overweight lol.

When I see guys wear them I never put much thought into it except man their balls must be ready to burst.
Quote by rich_sg
I'd buy some if they were canary yellow.

Dominic Howard anyone?

Yes Please.

Get it lawl?
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA _D
_RAD IO HEA D
I feel weird coz it seems that I'm the only one who thinks they just look crap in general. Probably coz most the girls i see wearing them are so thin its creepy.
I was in camden yesterday, haha there was a guy bout my height (6 foot 2) with legs like twigs, wearing bright red drainpipes and white nike air force ones. I laughed and took a picture. I don't understand "fashion" these days.

But back one topic, saying "i bought drainpipes", and "you only live once" in the same post makes it seem you have a very lame life. buying trousers should not be big news.
haha, i love all these people who think all drainpipes make your nuts hurt.

cause they dont if you buy them in a decent size. just cause a few scene ****s want them as tight as possible doesnt mean you have to.

and the "only live once" part refers to him doing things what he wants, not just buying the pants.
Quote by VoodooChild15
I'd like tighter pants, but I don't feel like throwing all my money at them. Any advice on shrinking up some boot-cuts? And Arthur Curry, your location just restored my faith in the human race.

Put your boot-cuts on, sit in a bath of cold (not too cold) water, get out and wear them till they dry. It leaves a custom fit, but not too tight.

Quote by xDie_Romanticx
well like how much are they usually? I actually wear some..i mean H and M ones. Mine are levis...yes im a girl but theyre great and i look cool in them lol
AGHHH!!! A girl! What do I do!?!
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Page 1 of 2