hey, im gna invest into a new guitar and amp. i play mostly rock, hard rock, funk, glam rock etc. I've decided to get a VOX AD-50VT, but i was wondering should i get a mockingbird or a squire telecaster?
Quote by sargasm
I like to draw pictures of penises everywhere.

It makes me feel like a big man.

Proud owner of a fender deluxe player's strat - honey blonde/maple neck Here it is

Member of the Stratocaster Lovers Group
i am not a fan of either but i would have to take a the telecaster before the mockingbird every day
Telecasters are nice but I prefer Mockingbirds..
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
My mockingbird has semi-incurable neckdive. I think Teles are generally more comfortable to play(the shape). But it depends if were talking American tele vs bronze Mockingbird, or American mockingbird vs squier tele etc.....

Which particular models are you looking at?
^ yeah what models

keep in mind, the mockingbird's apparently hurt like a bitch while standing up, cuz the top horn points straight into your ribs.

tele's are more comfortable for sure, and usually have a better tone, if your talking about the same price as a squier tele, then the only BC Rich you'll get will be made of shit wood with shit pups

so imo, tele
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
I don't know much about either guitar besides how they look but i personaly would get the telecaster based on looks.
I will shred in the end!!
I find both guitars ugly as hell,but I'd go for the tele because its versatile
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
i love telecasters

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL