I looked and looked and found no Trivium here but why not I asked?

And i realized no one's heard of them yet

Yea there great
*reported*

Read the sticky for further info.

I.E. they don't belong here. Also, we have heard of them a few million times.

Quote by serbusfish
yeah they are good, im sick of people saying trivium arent metal, when the crusade is a thrash album, maybe not as thrash as slayer but stll thrash. i dont care what any of you guys say, yeah accendancy is metalcore, so i can understand not talking about that, but thrash metal belongs in the 'metal' section, so dont be bitches about it, live with it

Read the sticky

2 good metalcore albums + 1 horrible psuedo-thrash album leans towards metalcore still, which goes in the hardcore forum.

Metal isn't a trophy, you AND Trivium need to learn that.

Also, stop posting, they actually are warning people again for that lol.
Last edited by garden of grey at Mar 11, 2007,
yeah they are good, im sick of people saying trivium arent metal, when the crusade is a thrash album, maybe not as thrash as slayer but stll thrash. i dont care what any of you guys say, yeah accendancy is metalcore, so i can understand not talking about that, but thrash metal belongs in the 'metal' section, so dont be bitches about it, live with it
Geets:
Dean ML79 w/ OFR
Dean Razorback V
Washburn 2ST Stealth

Amps
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Toneport GX

Pedals/effects
Boss MT-2
ISP Decimator
hmm. im probably gonna be banned for sayin this, but can ug be democratic for once, and have a vote on whether trivium are metal or not?
Quote by johnnyringworm2
Well why don't you like them lol. They are easily better than Nickelback. I mean come on.

Is any band worse than Nickleshit? Theres a website where they play two of their singles at the same time, and they are properly identical no joke... sorry for the rant, had to say it somewhere!
No they're not, I saw Iron Maiden in Stockholm last year and trivium opened up. I acctually met the drummer and some other guy of the band in a record store where they were signing cd's and such. (I wasn't even in line, I was going towards some of the DVD's and wondered why thell the place was so crowded. So I walked past the line, looked back to see if my friend was following me. Looked forward and there stood the drummer greeting me.)

HOWEVER, I was really close to the stage but no one started to push forward until Maiden came out, I even saw people just hanging back trying to talk to each other...
Quote by The Novice
No they're not, I saw Iron Maiden in Stockholm last year and trivium opened up. I acctually met the drummer and some other guy of the band in a record store where they were signing cd's and such. (I wasn't even in line, I was going towards some of the DVD's and wondered why thell the place was so crowded. So I walked past the line, looked back to see if my friend was following me. Looked forward and there stood the drummer greeting me.)

HOWEVER, I was really close to the stage but no one started to push forward until Maiden came out, I even saw people just hanging back trying to talk to each other...

huh?