Pork
1 4%
Oriental
1 4%
Chili
3 12%
Voters: 26.
Ya want to know what I think of them?

Well, Ramen instant noodles, the unhealthiest yet most delicious delicacy in the world, can well lead America into an apocalypse of bliss. They will inevitably lead us to an age of perfected succulence, unified taste predilection and a zenith of culinary refinement never before seen to mankind that will assure our nation a future which will forever be remembered as an era of harmony and three-minute meal preparations. They will inevitably lead us to an age of cancer, artificial flavoring, and a loss of the culinary arts that man has practiced since his earliest days on this planet, whether he be an Italian chef, a learned connoisseur, or a "bam"-yelling Emerald Lagasi. They will inevitably lead us - and perhaps even the other nations of this world - to a complete annihilation of the concepts of both culinary variety and patient waiting in regards to meal preparation. They will inevitably lead us to a loss of ethics and an acceptance of artificiality - both in our lives and our noodles.
Last edited by yawn at Mar 11, 2007,
Shrimp, but I still vary. I usually throw in some extra spices, then eat it with wooked vegetables, fried with a special flavored butter and some ovencooked spring rolls with soy sauce.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by yawn

Well, Ramen instant noodles, the unhealthiest yet most delicious delicacy in the world, can well lead America into an apocalypse of bliss. They will inevitably lead us to an age of perfected succulence, unified taste predilection and a zenith of culinary refinement never before seen to mankind that will assure our nation a future which will forever be remembered as an era of harmony and three-minute meal preparations. They will inevitably lead us to an age of cancer, artificial flavoring, and a loss of the culinary arts that man has practiced since his earliest days on this planet, whether he be an Italian chef, a learned connoisseur, or a "bam"-yelling Emerald Lagasi. They will inevitably lead us - and perhaps even the other nations of this world - to a complete annihilation of the concepts of both culinary variety and patient waiting in regards to meal preparation. They will inevitably lead us to a loss of ethics and an acceptance of artificiality - both in our lives and our noodles.

sigged
Quote by yawn

yo that's ****in deep man
chicken.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
Quote by americnidiot
shrimp FTW

i have a question that i've been meaning to ask for a long time, but um...what the hell does FTW and IMO mean?
Quote by yawn

they're just ****ing noodles

*will not invite yawn to dinner party if he doesn't like noodles*
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
ftw = for the win
imo = in my opinion
*pats you on back for being smart enough not to make a thread about it*
Quote by yawn

Someone has too much time on their hands!
Quote by americnidiot
ftw = for the win
imo = in my opinion
*pats you on back for being smart enough not to make a thread about it*

Wrong thread?
I like Oriental, Cajun Chicken, Mushroom, Shrimp, and Chili. Oriental ftw though.
Hard Gay! Search "hard gay ramen war" on youtube if you don't know what I mean..
Quote by yawn

You will inevitably need to work on your redundancy.

I'm eating Shrimp Top Ramen right now.

Mmm Mmm good.
Member #12 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
Quote by cris9288
yo that's ****in deep man
It doesn't get any deeper than instant noodles.

Quote by lionheart0117
You will inevitably need to work on your redundancy.
It's called anaphora
I like to make chicken N mushroom, then put 2 slices of cheese in it and make Mac N cheese ramens....
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Where's the I can't choose option O__O
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
i vote shrimp
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo