Thats right, i am back, with yet another thread to make you all cringe, and for you sadistic people out there, i am here for you to do your worst

Basically, the idea of this thread is to think of grotesque, painful and dam right disguesting ways to destroy a mans package. I aint talking about the schlong here, just the veg.

some examples are

Trapping them/slamming them in a car door
Bite them off
Meatgrinder
Vice

I leave it to you my fellow pit-dwellers, to think of worse

WTF is wrong with you?!?!?

But I think being dragged facedown along a 5 mile long sandpaper sheet by a dragster on a skateboard with a hole in it for your nuts to dangle out of would do the job.
I disgust myself.
knuckle crunch:grab pull and twist.a chick did that to me and i couldnt walk for ages
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Eurgh, way to remind me of the sickening video posted the other day of a man mutilating his genitals...
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
wtf is wrong with u
My Rig:
ESP LTD EC 400
Yahama Acoustic
Boss GT-8
Spider II Line 6 30
Quote by Smokey Amp
Eurgh, way to remind me of the sickening video posted the other day of a man mutilating his genitals...

I don't know if I want to see that or not
stick needles through them, twist around, apply fire to them at the same time as pulling....yes im very very disgusting
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Wait wait, what video?

I must see this!

So far I only know of one video with that subject matter, I need to add more to my collection.

So PM me with the link.
remove the scrotum, light them on fire.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
you all listen to good music but have some VERY sick thoughts
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Boo. I already saw that, but without the music.

And you shouldn't be posting that here because you'd get banned.
Quote by Smokey Amp

PM me with the link??
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Meatgrinder
HAHA THANK YOU SO MUCH CHEESE PUFF!!!!!!!!!! i wil blow ur dinkzor, but it comes at a price

slicing open your scrotum with a rusty razor blade. and having your balls drop into a hot cup of coffee. thankyou "Mississippi Burning"

my idea:20 fish hooks connected to 20 men who thought they just snagged a fish
Slam them in a dictionary like they did in Jackass 2.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean