hey man, first off thanks for the crit on mine....

now, your songs are all pretty cool. I'd consider them chill music as they are nice and relaxed and easy to listen to. The vocals, like my band may need a little work, but im not exactly a vocal expert so i cant tell you much on that. The most I can say is to keep making music, because the music sounds really good right now.
Well, your songs are pretty good. Anyway, the vocals are pretty hideous to be quite honest with you. Do you take singing lessons? If you don't, then I suggest you start to take them. A good teacher could do wonders to your vocals. Otherwise, the playing and production are quite good. Keep playing.
I couldn't see a song called "sun" so I did the first song that came on, "just Decay" I think.

Yeah, the vocals really need work, you need to sing more then speak tunelessly. The other intruments are good but I think you sometimes over-do it with all the effects. Also the really high-pitched acoustic guitar sounds bad most of the time.

Just work on your vocals and your production, there some potential there.

Please crit mine> https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=545043
Thanks for the crit, dude.

I think the intro was a little too long before the solo thing came in, and the effects throughout are a little overbearing. There are a few timing issues, but I'm just noting them because they're there. I honestly don't care. You maybe need another chord progression, because the song can't last for the 5 minutes it goes for as it is. You have 2 different feels, so maybe you could go between them quicker, and have at least another progression. I can't fault your leads, but the rhythym tends to just drop off every now and then. Anyway, you have a basis to work off. Keep it going, and you may have a pretty good song.
i liked it, the first thing at the very begining scared me but i still dont know what it was and i dont wanna find out : ]. anyways, i think the drums are realy good, if thats not an electronic drum set that thats amazing, all the cymbol crashes where perfect. im gonna download this song. also, nice recording quality.

crit min? links in sig. ( please dont crit the please one because everyone already has) thanks
My Music
Quote by x_themetalfan_x
For a second I thought the title said "I swallowed my dick".

my gear:
fender stratocaster american deluxe SSS(s1)
G-DEC 30W amp
custom carrying case
jasmine by takamine acoustic
silvertone acoustic

AMAZING GUITAR SOLO!!!
when i went to download it i only got the first 5 sec. ill try again
My Music
Quote by x_themetalfan_x

my gear:
G-DEC 30W amp
custom carrying case
silvertone acoustic

AMAZING GUITAR SOLO!!!
ok i downloaded, its great. thank you for playing guitar
My Music
Quote by x_themetalfan_x

my gear:
G-DEC 30W amp
custom carrying case
silvertone acoustic

AMAZING GUITAR SOLO!!!
sun was decent. one thing i'd do though is get a better clean tone for the rhythm guitar and turn it up in the mix, it's too quiet. i'd also turn up the lead guitar. the song would sound a lot better if it was really noisy and loud imo. it also might be a tad repetitive.

what'd you use for the drums?

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=548291
You kinda got a QOTSA/Tool feel going on there in 'Worlds Apart'. I liked it.

'Out of the moon', I didn't like any of it except the lead part at the beginning.

'Sun', I didn't like that much either. Felt it was a bit dull, the guitar sounds too scratchy for my liking.