I hear talking coming out of my amp! There's demons inside of it. It's a 65 reissue Twin Reverb. Anyone have any reccomendations on how to exorcise the demons out?
Holy water.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
more likely someone is talking into something on a frequency that your amp receives.

If you don't believe me, take your cell phone and put it on top of your amp [not making a call but just on] and you'll here all kinds of crazy noises that sound like morris code
Quote by CL/\SH

Quote by sanitarium1
...for the gigs im going to be playing its going to be 60% tone and 40% stage look, and I'd like the look of my rig to be able to back up its sound.

No.
No.
NO.
GOD DAMMIT NO.
It's the second coming of Jesus. You'll have to set it on fire to get him out.

Nahh, the amp's just picking up radio frequencies, it happens alot. Just move your amp or something, I think.
It's pretty obvious isn't it?

...call an exorcist.

Quote by FrenchBread
morris code

It's the secret code of morris dancers, planning their domination of the world.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by FrenchBread
more likely someone is talking into something on a frequency that your amp receives.

If you don't believe me, take your cell phone and put it on top of your amp [not making a call but just on] and you'll here all kinds of crazy noises that sound like morris code

isnt it the morse code?
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by rhcp_freak
isnt it the morse code?

probably, but i don't study the subject like you apparently do.
Quote by CL/\SH

Quote by sanitarium1
...for the gigs im going to be playing its going to be 60% tone and 40% stage look, and I'd like the look of my rig to be able to back up its sound.

No.
No.
NO.
GOD DAMMIT NO.
Quote by FrenchBread

Knowing how to spell = a "subject"?

Quote by FrenchBread

Morse code is common knowledge (the name, at least).
Quote by FrenchBread
What??? Because he can spell he studies it? I can spell ecology, but i dont study it...so you're saying that idiots like you who can't spell dont study anything?

Threadstarter:
Sounds like you're simply picking up radio signals, mine did that lol, just move it somwhere
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by adfsghjn
I hear talking coming out of my amp! There's demons inside of it. It's a 65 reissue Twin Reverb. Anyone have any reccomendations on how to exorcise the demons out?

They aren't demons. What happens is that there are Keebler elves inside of your amp that live inside and maintain it. When they get hungry they usually start making noises. Most of the time they will come out at night while everyone is sleeping to get food but during the day they need to call for it since they can't be in the outside light for too long. Just leave some cookies near the back of the amp and they will fetch them.
Quote by TehJermie
^If they're Keebler elves, they could just make the cookies themselves..... :|

No, that's where the myth came from. People think they make them because they were always associated with cookies but they really use them for fuel. In all tube amps, there is a small living quarters inside the amp with makeshift beds, kitchen, and bathroom facilities. The glow of vacuum tubes also supplies some energy and warmth.
Quote by Gutch220
No, that's where the myth came from. People think they make them because they were always associated with cookies but they really use them for fuel. In all tube amps, there is a small living quarters inside the amp with makeshift beds, kitchen, and bathroom facilities. The glow of vacuum tubes also supplies some energy and warmth.

Learn something new everyday...
Does the kind of food I give them matter? Will a high carb diet make my amp sound better?
Dumbest yet most entertaiing thread on the whole board.

Congadulations boys.

(BTW, my amp picks up some radio staions occasionally, I just play louder!)

Damn elves.
Mail Goes here.

Musician for 14 years. Been inactive on UG since 2007. My have times changed. It's good to be back.
the only way to fix is it is to send it to me, i'll get those demons out no problem.

oh, and its going to cost your amp to help you.

i know, i know, i'm always too late
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Quote by igotabcrich32
the only way to fix is it is to send it to me, i'll get those demons out no problem.

oh, and its going to cost your amp to help you.

i know, i know, i'm always too late

...and that signifies the end of the thread.
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure