As the title says, I was at a guitar store the other day and there were a few amps that had a paper stuck to them that said "no stairway to heaven". Why would they put this? Does it just annoy them that everyone tries to cover the song when they go in (I've heard it a lot of the times I go there). Sorry if its a fumb question, I'm a guitar newb.
its a waynes world joke...
I'm breathing so I guess I'm still alive.

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
get new friends. i dont associate with Fall Out Boy fans. they deserve cancer and humiliation. like ass cancer.
lol That's pretty funny.
I'm sick of hearing Smoke on the Water too. Great riff, just VERY overplayed.
most likely because every kid whos only played a year or so will play that first thing in a guitar shop.... they probably want to kill themselves after hearing it 100 times a day, most of them done poorly most likely
Because 90% of everyone in a guitar center plays that song (well, I should say song intro) and makes people who work there crazy.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
no one would complain if Jimmy Page asked to try out a Gibson Double neck and played stairway!

Quote by robbo_0013
UniverseZero is some kind of pwnerer of numerals

Quote by spazzymagee417
your avatar entertains me.
I suspect Jimmy is as sick of the song as they are.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Quote by LuisWahWah
Sorry if its a fumb question, I'm a guitar newb.

yeah that question was pretty damn fumb