Last weekend my friends and I were all getting loaded and everyone was getting to loud and shit so we all got kicked out of the apartment we were in. well prior to all this shit there was this girl i like, and we were talking and shit and she was hitting on me hardcore but she was a bit shitfaced so i didnt take it seriously.

But when me and my other friend were walking back to his house i saw her again, and she was all over me, kissing me and trying to get down my pants and shit so i turned her down cuz i knew that doing anything with her would make her pretty mad when she woke up in the morning.

But then the next night she was completely sober and i was to, and she was all over me once again, except she was telling me that she liked me and all of that mumbo jumbo and i gave in pretty quick because well i liked her. After all of this i kinda figured she actually liked me just becuz the way she was on me no matter what condition she was in at the time haha.

So I kinda thought we were i dunno, getting closer or something and it would lead to us actually hooking up. But after all of this shit we went up to a party again, and instead she was making out with some other guy, which pissed me off a tad. But the thing is, she was looking at me the entire time that she was with this guy, i was like WTF.Its like shes trying to make me want her even more or something and Now i cant stop thinking about this chick and i have no idea what shes trying to pull off, i dont know if she likes me or she is just ****ing with my head. Any advice on what i should do?
She likes you, and was making out with the other guy to tell you that.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=8540723#post8540723

But to answer your question: She's trying to get you jealous.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
goto the realstionship thread, but she appparently wants it rough and open so walk into her house push her down on her bed and just start making out with her.
www.myspace.com/thestalkingbutlers

Holy Knight of the Crusading Order of the Stratocaster.

Gear:
MIA Fender Stratocaster
MIA Fender Telecaster
MI? Fender TC-90

Fender Hot Rod Deville
Blackstar HT5, HT40

various pedals
use her then lose her.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by Dinkydaisy

Girls are freaks!
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by Andrew19
is that serious advice soundgarden dude?

haha no bro im just giving you crap, look man if you have a problem with the whole her kissing other guys to make you jealous maybe she's not for you, but you could try my earlier advice
www.myspace.com/thestalkingbutlers

Holy Knight of the Crusading Order of the Stratocaster.

Gear:
MIA Fender Stratocaster
MIA Fender Telecaster
MI? Fender TC-90

Fender Hot Rod Deville
Blackstar HT5, HT40

various pedals
Quote by Andrew19
Last weekend my friends and I were all getting loaded and everyone was getting to loud and shit so we all got kicked out of the apartment we were in. well prior to all this shit there was this girl i like, and we were talking and shit and she was hitting on me hardcore but she was a bit shitfaced so i didnt take it seriously.

But when me and my other friend were walking back to his house i saw her again, and she was all over me, kissing me and trying to get down my pants and shit so i turned her down cuz i knew that doing anything with her would make her pretty mad when she woke up in the morning.

You should have banged her in the first place
cause obviously shes a wh ore
Quote by Dinkydaisy

Bullshit, in this case, she is just a slut.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
drop that ***** man shes probably diseased or something

if shes trying to make you jealous like that shes not worth the effort
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.