Basically I'm 15 and 8 months and I want some advice on how to buy stuff underage (as in cigarettes & alcohol & movies & stuff like that).
yeah no shit...get older people that your friends with to buy it for you and then leave it in their car so you can pick it up at midnight and go get drunk/laid/stoned/or have a good wank
just say your 16 or however old you need to be if they ask you - if they beilieve you then good, if they dont then just accept it and say ok and walk out......dont make a big fuss cos then they will suspect you
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
well just go talk to all the older people chances are if they are "like you" they will like you, and if they get a fag then theyll happily buy them 4 u. if ur a girl, stick ur tit sout and u can buy them at like 8.
if you smoke underage... that instanly makes you a dirtbag. don't do that. get some weed. or just wait 2/3 years.
Get an ID?
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

wear a shirt and act normal.if you act like you have any doubts they wont serve you
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial