how do i get a movie thats on my computer onto my PSP??
i have the proper cable to connect my PC to the PSP so just wanna know how.

thanks
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

first have to convert the movie to mp4? i believe then u movie it to the movie folder in ure psp's memory stick... the psp is very inconvienant for movies since it only supports like one file type but meh
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
anyone 100% sure of what to do?

btw Maui Waui google is shit for things like this.it brings up too many irrelevant results.
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

Convert it to the proper resolutionand file type first. I suggest you download 3GP converter. Then just put it in the movie folder on your PSP. The movie folder is one of the folders inside the folder MP root. I can't remember which one though.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
I cant figure it out either. Ive searched the google till my fingers hurt from clicking and I still cant figure it out.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
ok the movie is in MP4 format and i tried to make a folder called "MOVIE" to put it onto (just like you have to make a folder called "MUSIC" for music) but it doesnt appear on my PSP anywhere.i can copy music to my PSP no problem.

help?
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

Go for PSP Updates for a bunch of tutorials and other stuff, and I found good results in 1 second, first time I just typed in "how to put movies on psp" ...
Get 'psp video'- the last version I had was 9 and it still works fine.

Its pretty straight forward to use- it converts and sends the video files to your psp provided its connected to your pc and the 'USB connection' is active.
To save time, leave your psp connected to the mains and leave the video file to convert and send- it takes a fair bit of time depending on the size of the vid file etc etc.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Download Psp Video 9

Its a program thats built for the psp, you click the vid you want. It converts and downloads automaticly.