I'm going to get my first cell phone soon from Verizon. I'm wondering if anyone could recommend me a good phone? I don't want to spend too much, but I'd spend up to around $150 or so if I had to. (Yes I'm paying for it, no my parents aren't going to help me pay for it.)

Links or anything else would be appreciated. Also, things to look for, cool features, etc.
my music myspace!

Quote by cefasnacht
Quote by Dobzilla
I've never had peanutbutter...
wtf!?!?!?!
I don't know what I want, thats the thing haha. And I hate Razors with a passion.

edit

Decent quality pictures would be pretty important to me... video too maybe, doesn't need to be too good though. Umm. Yeah.
my music myspace!

Quote by cefasnacht
Quote by Dobzilla
I've never had peanutbutter...
wtf!?!?!?!
something from sony erricson maybe the w810i
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
I'd get an NV, they have the full QWERTY keyboard and a 2 megapixel camera.

Right in your price range.

Don't get a RAZR, I hate mine.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
a930, and get a micro sd card for more memery. it plays songs ok quality video, and high quality pics
I have verizon and I have a Mint Chocolate. It's really good. And the vcast on it is awesome, that's a must have. I'd go with any kind of Chocolate.

Edit: NVs are also kick ass.
Samsung SCH-a870 is what i have. get's good service, gets texts fast, got a camera but you can't turn the camera noise off unless master volume is all the way down. no video though.
http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=phoneFirst&action=viewPhoneOverviewByDevice&deviceType=Phones&sortOption=priceSort&cm_re=Global-_-Phones%20%26%20Accessories-_-Cell%20Phones
i have a nokia 3310, classic retorness, and if any tries to mug you they just laugh and go away , works for me . but thats only coz of area, get likea sony erikson or sumin, thre nice, the 700 or 750i are great
PSN: Noverion
i have a razr and i like it for one simple reason.... it fits in my pocket well
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
a lot of you guys are mentioning non-verizon phones...
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
i would go with the chocolate or like others said the NV
Epiphone Les Paul Classic
Marshall MG100DFX *SOLD* REPLACED WITH PEAVEY CLASSIC 30
Boss GT-8
Breedlove AD/25 SR Plus

I'm TOOcool for sigs
Quote by Grunge
I'm going to get my first cell phone soon from Verizon. I'm wondering if anyone could recommend me a good phone? I don't want to spend too much, but I'd spend up to around $150 or so if I had to. (Yes I'm paying for it, no my parents aren't going to help me pay for it.)

Links or anything else would be appreciated. Also, things to look for, cool features, etc.

LG fusic, pretty nice or get the chocolate