http://www.jacksonguitars.com/products/search.php?partno=2911400526

Is it nice to play? because it doesnt retail for much and looks ****ing gorgeous
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Last edited by Yngwi3 at Mar 11, 2007,
The finish is nice, but I think it looks rather plain for those types of guitars. The trem looks kind of fishy as well......
Quote by 666_Pounder
Ill try my mates and get back to you

you big fat ghey haha

sorry ive been saying that all weekend

yeah do tell me if its nice to play
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Well it has the duncan designed which many people dislike and its a bolt on neck and im sure that a licensced FR (which is not too great supposedly).
Well i have the DX10D Dinky from that series and i reckon its pretty good for what youre paying and i'll just address a few things for you:

The trem is good, mine has held tune pretty much perfectly for 1 and a half years and most problems i did have was from not stretching new strings properly and shit like that

The duncan designed pups arent too bad, the duncan designed pups are built to the same specifications to proper duncans theyre just manufactured in korea or something like that so the quality isnt that good.

IMO the neck feels very good especially for a pretty low end guitar if you look at the grand scheme of things, one thing to note as well is that ive got an older model dinky so its actually alder not basswood which could make some difference overall but i doubt it would be too significant
cool thanks- the ibanez i have at the moment is basswood and i have no problems with it lol.

Diamond Dave- what is the actually whammy bar like? does it screw in? or does it just slot into a hole? my ibanez slots into the hole and it's a bit mucked up now where it's slid out and make the hole too big
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace

its the same model number as mine but mines a dinky.. ud be best testing it out . the neck is nice bu i dnt like the body
I'm not cool enough to have a sig...