Anyone else really looking forward to this game for the 360/ PC?
There's a good video on ign about the features of the game. You have a dog apparently that helps you, you can have children, and determine their alignment (good/bad), etc.

I was pleased with Fable: Lost Chapters for PC but i truly cannot wait for this on 360. Your thoughts?
signature
Haven't seen anything about it, but Fable: TLC was really good!

I'm probably going to obtain Fable 2 one way or another. When is it being released?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I was disappointed with Fable. With all the hype I couldn't help but feeling it lacked alot of what I thought it would encompass. But compared to other games, I thought it was good, but too short and too few options as far as the storyline goes. Looking forward to Fable 2, just have to get a 360 or a better computer.
Wooow I can't wait!

I've played Fable over and over, couldn't get enough!
Wow truly awesome to have these features.... but I dont have an 360 ........
Quote by Gyroscope
Secks?

Not now, mmkay? We're talking about the orgasmic Fable 2 anyways
signature
I have Fable (although it's ugly as sin because I desperately need a new graphics card) and I'll definitely get the new one if I get a 360. Which I hopefully will at some point.

The combat better be decent this time though. Right index finger cramps from hammering the mouse button.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
From what I've seen I hope my computer will at least be able to render the title screen.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Pics? Why yes...

(Invalid img)

^ pretty sure thats an FMV, or even the trailer
signature
Quote by maXterbat0r
I'd get it, but the last computer game I bought didn't work.

Stupid Oblivion...

Why not?

@Bullet-Rule: Aaah... good. It's this year atleast
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Fable was a big disappointment. Hopefully fable 2 is better, because I will probably buy it.
Quote by Kensai

Why not?
It just... Doesn't. I dunno why.

And it works fine until right before the actual gameplay starts.
.. I don't understand how you can think Fable sucked , did you have very high expections or something?
i bought the xbox 360 for this halo 3, gta, and fable 2. can't wait to play it. My favourite part of the old game was the demon doors, and like when you go in them it's like got col scenery and shit. and also getting married and having sex was fun.