I only have 70 dollars for an amp and i've been playing acoustic for 4 months, so I'm still a noob. I was gonna get the Behringer Gm110 in a week because its the best bang for the buck, and yesterday i check zzounds and they discontinued it! What luck huh. So, now I have to pick a new amp to buy. So heres my two choices:
1) Behringer GM108, (is this a smaller version of the GM110 with the same effects?)
2).. or Ashdown G20R http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axZJKWc2-C4 heres a link to a guy playing it..

I really dont know what to buy. Sam ash has some crappy ibanez amps for the same price and i dont want those, so help me pick !
ah yes i am getting an electric lets stay on the topic of the amps i sugested please
keep saving
My gear:
-No Brand Classical Guitar
-Squier Stratocaster Affinity Series
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Boss GT-8
-Boss DS-1
-Roland Cube 60

FREE TACOS!!!
A tip: Stay the hell away from both. They sound awful. Keep saving and get something worth owning.
Celtic FootballClub1888
save more- honest you'll thank us in the long run lol
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
How much are you spending on your electric? You might want consider spending more on the amp than the guitar.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
seventy dollars? american?
dude, keep saving. At least get about 200... even if you just started. a 70 dollar amp is just a waste of money. it probably sounds like a midget taking a dump.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
In the future when you're 70 dollars short of that Recto, you'll feel like shit for buying this.
Quote by Blacksun
please just answer my question lol...
Ashdown or behringer

NEITHER!
Celtic FootballClub1888
ive a v-tone 108 (lying in my cupboard now) if your a complete beginner it'll do the job, got mine as part of a deal with my guitar but you'll only want a better amp a couple of months down the line. save up a little more and get a cube or a VJ it'll be worth it in the long run
Yeah, TehJermie is right. In the near future, when you get better and are 70 bucks short of a Flying V, your gonna feel like a midget taking a dump! Don't get either.
Two options:
1) save up, and buy a decent (250 dollar) combo amp
3) stick with ur acoustic and stop bitchin
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
how much is a roland microcube?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^ ah, crap. It's like £69 over here, and I know USA prices are a lot cheaper than here. I thought maybe it could be $69 in the states too (for example, the Epiphone Valve Junior is $99 in the states, and £99 here).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?