Emo, emocore, screamo, hardcore, i dont ****ing care what you call it im sick of it!!!!!!! My school is filled with rich preppy skater kids with lots of friends that listen to emo and even start emo bands and complain about their lives. I ****ing hate it!! I tried to be open minded about the situation and listened to the bands some people suggested. Saosin, senses fail, red jumpsuit apperatus, Scary kids scaring kids, alexisonfire, atreyu. All of them had the same whiny singing voice that i hate so much. The worst thing is when a band has good instrumentals but is ruined by that stuipid whiny singer. Its popular with everyone in my school and they think its amazing!!!! i hate bein one of the two kids that still listens to punk. Some kid said that atreyu was hardcore. I let him put on the earphones of my mp3player and blasted "Six Pack" by black flag. His response was "ewwww is this gothic music?" One day im just gonna ****in snap on all of these rich pretentions emo fans (i know its an oxymoron but it exists in my town). anyone else experiencing this?

P.S. i live in madison connecticut. prep/jock/emo wannabe capital of the US.
dude will you shut the **** up about punk? first off punk ****ing died, be happy theres a shred of it left in music. second, if you were such a ****ing punk fan wouldn't you be against all the labels put on things? some hypocrite you are.
People like emo, screamo, hardcore etc.- get over it. No genre is better than another. Although I have to admit the black flag thing was funny.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Quote by Fuzzbox91
Emo, emocore, screamo, hardcore, i dont ****ing care what you call it im sick of it!!!!!!! My school is filled with rich preppy skater kids with lots of friends that listen to emo and even start emo bands and complain about their lives. I ****ing hate it!! I tried to be open minded about the situation and listened to the bands some people suggested. Saosin, senses fail, red jumpsuit apperatus, Scary kids scaring kids, alexisonfire, atreyu. All of them had the same whiny singing voice that i hate so much. The worst thing is when a band has good instrumentals but is ruined by that stuipid whiny singer. Its popular with everyone in my school and they think its amazing!!!! i hate bein one of the two kids that still listens to punk. Some kid said that atreyu was hardcore. I let him put on the earphones of my mp3player and blasted "Six Pack" by black flag. His response was "ewwww is this gothic music?" One day im just gonna ****in snap on all of these rich pretentions emo fans (i know its an oxymoron but it exists in my town). anyone else experiencing this?

P.S. i live in madison connecticut. prep/jock/emo wannabe capital of the US.

Quit being Emo about Emo..
im with u there...i ****ing hate emo people too. i only know a few and cant stand to talk to them cause they complain all the ****ing time!!!!!!
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
Quote by pinheadslts75
Quit whining. This forum isn't for bitching.

I concur
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
why dont you go sit in a dark corner and cry about.jeeze.
dont judge a guy by the guitar he plays, but how he plays it
Quote by pinheadslts75
Quit whining. This forum isn't for bitching.

yeh it is, its the pit. anything goes pretty much, within reason .
Quote by yam

we arent in the pit
dont judge a guy by the guitar he plays, but how he plays it
shut up and listen to metal
Quote by Oligarchy
SGRocker0791 and Raijin.xiii are ass holes in case anyone was wondering.

Quote by jimmyjimjim
try not to be such a dick

Quote by jdotp
thanks to the ignorant prick
Quote by no offense
we arent in the pit

haha that shot me down in flames....my excuse is its 10 past 11, and im tired.
to the threadstarter, why not post it in the pit?
Quote by yam

uhhh you're in punk and ska now mate
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?