Well tonight, i don't know what posessed me to do this, I turned on my playstation - and played RAYMAN. I always loved this game but i forgot how genius it really is. I mean just the first one, the rest don't count - the first is the only one that happened as far as I care! The gameplay is immaculate. Even more, the music in this game is top notch - probably one of the best I've ever heard in a game. And the artwork is fantastic.

Let's discuss Rayman guys, I hope you realize just how great of a game it really is!

I have 'rayman m' for ps2, and it is the most difficult game I own.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
There were so many good platformers out before all this 3D stuff. I find them a lot harder.
2D ftw!!
1 & 2 were awesome.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
I have this for GBA - its good but some of the levels are so hard its stupid.

There was a 3d one for the dreamcast which was ok but it's probably depressingly dated now in a negative way and shallow in gameplay.
Is the Wii hehehe Rayman any good?
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
yeah it was the first game i got for my ps1, oh god it was hard, i loved it though lol

I remember being stuck and not realising you could punch the big purple berries and bounce on them lol
^Haha oh dear! I don't remember being stuck on that but im not sure how i worked it out!

It is a very long game that gets better once you get to and beyond band land. Its pretty much epic!
Great game, I kind of gave up on it. Once I've finished this coursework I shall try again.
zomg you touched a playstation lol jk jk

anyone but me want the rayman on wii?
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.