it was in total guitar a whie back apparently its really good
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
I would use that for my students actually. They're young and most of the time I have to show them where, so the lights would help.
* casualty01 slinks away, sad, with a paddle in one hand and a strap on in the other.
Quote by acousticpyro23
I would use that for my students actually. They're young and most of the time I have to show them where, so the lights would help.

+ They're rich little fuckers.
i lights up for whatever key your playing in, but i dont understand how it changes
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
That would actually be really helpful if you could like.. tell the guitar what scale you want and it light up every note in the scale at once.. That would help out tremendously with improvised soloing. It would help me memorize scales, as well.. the whole memorization through repetition thing.
hmm those silly beginners with there not able to learn on there own so lets use a light up guitar
^

True for scales and theory, that'd be lovely.

I also saw it in total guitar a while back and it got good reviews.
it's a lot of money for a beginner guitar, but it seems like if an instructor got one it would be a good tool to use for learning songs/scales/chords during lessons.
Quote by Dobzilla
+ They're rich little fuckers.

The school would provide the guitars if used.

I might just have to check them out.
* casualty01 slinks away, sad, with a paddle in one hand and a strap on in the other.
I really don't think that guys getup could get any worse...

He looks like the fonz, but without catchy phrases...

EY!
Quote by Nick_
But the point is: Music is too mutable, too ambiguous, too unruly to allow itself to be defined by an absolute syntax of terms. Don't bother. Live with it.
Quote by LadyHellraiser
i know a kid (best friends brother) who got that for christmas. The software, which you put on your computer to direct you to learn songs, doesnt work (for him at least) at all. I just told him to learn to read tab, and he's getting better... slowly but surely.

plus the guitar is crap. frets way too high, and the bridge comes off way too easily. if i wasn't there to fix it, he wouldn't be able to play it anymore.

That's what I thought, What difference does it have from tablature? And I wouldn't buy it even if it was some revolutionary new technology, judging by the guy in the video, that turns you into a horrible, predictable, and sloppy player.
Dickless.
man, soon guitar wont be impressive any more. we had to learn by picking up and playing. soon there will be light up easy stuff, and there are already people thinking that they can play guitar just because of guitar hero...
If you want to jam in/around Mooresville NC message me.
Quote by magicman0508
I really don't think that guys getup could get any worse...

He looks like the fonz, but without catchy phrases...

EY!

*Lights flick on and off*
Quote by acousticpyro23
The school would provide the guitars if used.

I might just have to check them out.

Mine sure as hell doesn't.

Although I am the only guitarist, except for a couple other kids but they'd rather just do power chords than everything so the school doesn't spend any money on them.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Quote by billab0ng
Why can't people learn the old fashioned way?

Because this is the 21st Century! Leave learning things properly to the Amish.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
its getting ridicious now with the modern day inventions of "how to learn guitar". I mean there are websites, books, magazines, guitar pro, light up guitar etc. although it does help and make things easier but now its insane. I mean all you need is a guitar and the drive/determination to want to play and your finem you dont need all this crap.
Quote by LadyHellraiser
The problems with it are as follows

1) The lights don't come on fast enough, so you're slow.
2) the guitar is shit, i know beginners shouldnt have such a wonderful guitar, but come on, if it hinders you from playing you should get a better guitar
3) the computer software doesnt work right

Its not worth it.

That's pretty sucky, where would you put the quality? Low end squier/BC Rich?
Dickless.
god i hate that thing...its cheating....i garuntee you it was made for rich little suburban pricks who wanna play guitar but who have no talent whatsoever
Quote by the_man101
its getting ridicious now with the modern day inventions of "how to learn guitar". I mean there are websites, books, magazines, guitar pro, light up guitar etc. although it does help and make things easier but now its insane. I mean all you need is a guitar and the drive/determination to want to play and your finem you dont need all this crap.

s0 tr00!