this is a new song i have been working on, its still in progress, i have started on a vocal melody, but idk if it really fits, and i still am trying to find a better way to start and end the solo, any input or suggestions are apprecieated, and i will crit yours if you crit mine

thanks
Attachments:
Hardrock.zip
Originally posted by SoFad
Guys, I'm in need of desperate help, it's been like 2 weeks since my last dump. I can't get there anymore

wow, good luck

Quote by MorelloMan1992

elephants.

buttsecks.

elephant buttsecks
Hey man first off i would like to say thanks for the comment on mine....

Now this song I think is really good. It sounds like something that I would like. I really do like the variations with the acoustic guitar and distortion guitar. It gives it a good feel that a lot of songs dont have. The solo was also pretty tight. A couple of fast parts coupled with a little bit of a slow down in the middle. Overall i really think that this was a pretty good song. If you ever decide to actually do a recording of this just private message me and I'd be more than happy to listen.
I like it.

The rhythym's good. Only problem is...why 8/8? It would be the same thing in 4/4. Also, it would sound better if the drums had more fills. Also, instead of the constant repeat in the verses, why not throw in some sort of riff or little solo? And i'm not sure it's done, but the solo kind of...leaves you hanging.

Otherwise, i love both the acoustic and distortion parts. For some reason, they do compliment each other.

Good work on this one!
i have no clue why 8/8...haha, when i entered it into guitar pro, i accidentally put all the 8th notes to 16 notes or something by accident, anyway, i ended up not bothering to change it, it is in 8/8 so the metronome sounds normal, it should be 170 bpm, and i have it as 85, its wierd...and what i said propably doesnt make sense, so just disregard that...

thanks for the crits, i am also looking for opinions of the vocal melody i started work on (track 1, its muted)...but yeah, the solo isnt finished yet, i am still trying to figure out how to end it, i was thinking some sort of descending harmonized riff or something..idk
Originally posted by SoFad
Guys, I'm in need of desperate help, it's been like 2 weeks since my last dump. I can't get there anymore

wow, good luck

Quote by MorelloMan1992

elephants.

buttsecks.

elephant buttsecks