In your opinion what is the best practise amp, I can't say for myself because I'm poor and haven't experienced a good amp yet.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Roland Microcube...the best practice/portable amp ive played.
Carvin Legacy
Ibanez RG 470 w/Evo's
ESP Viper
Ibanez TS9
MXR Ten-band EQ
MXR Phase 90
MXR Smart-Gate
Boss DD-3
Dime CRybaby from HELL

Microcube
Quote by FacingUsAll

Nice. I'm not looking for suggestions just starting a conversation.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Oh.

Roland Microcube, Vox DA-5, or Pignose Portable depending on what you want to do.

KaPow!
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
I have a Epiphone Slingshot 25R, not super portable, but good for beginners and practicing. I wouldn't know how it would stack up to others though, since It's my first. The overdrive isn't as strong as I would like though, especially with my Telecaster, so I'm thinking about getting a pedal.
Roland Microcube FTW
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
roland microcube, vox da5 (haven't tried it, hear good things), epi VJ if you're more experienced and know what you're after in terms of tone EDIT: or any of the boutique ones, zvex nano head, cornford harley, etc..
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I love my Cube 30, Sounds awesome at low levels and the effects are good enough I can plug right in. I wouldn't really use it to gig with but when I don't want to kill the neighbors with my JSX my Cube does just fine.
Gear:
2006 Jackson RR3
2006 Ibanez S520EX
Peavy JSX 120W Head
Roland Cube 30
Quote by Dave_Mc
roland microcube, vox da5 (haven't tried it, hear good things), epi VJ if you're more experienced and know what you're after in terms of tone EDIT: or any of the boutique ones, zvex nano head, cornford harley, etc..

I think the VJ is best overall based on what you get for what you pay, but I also have a great cab to plug it into, and a big collection of pedals. The Nano head is also extremely cool.

Very big difference between a "just getting started" practice amp, and an "I already have a full rig" practice amp.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
does the microcube have the modelling in it? what makes it so good?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by slatsmania
I think the VJ is best overall based on what you get for what you pay, but I also have a great cab to plug it into, and a big collection of pedals. The Nano head is also extremely cool.

Very big difference between a "just getting started" practice amp, and an "I already have a full rig" practice amp.

Yeah, that's why I put in "if you're more experienced". Also, the VJ will have some competition soon from peavey, fender and co. That'll be interesting.

Quote by Yngwi3
does the microcube have the modelling in it? what makes it so good?

yeah, it does. that's basically why it's so good, lol.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc

yeah, it does. that's basically why it's so good, lol.

wow sweet lol, i may have to get one eventually then lol, only £64 off GAK lol
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
^ yeah.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
Yeah, that's why I put in "if you're more experienced". Also, the VJ will have some competition soon from peavey, fender and co. That'll be interesting.

Yeah, I got that. I was agreeing with you. Sometimes it's hard to tell on the internet.

It'll be interesting to see how much competition these new 5 watters are for the VJ. They're all more expensive. The Fender looks cool, but costs more, and still only has the one volume knob. Maybe the mini Valveking will get closer to the same price.

Even Crate's version costs more than twice as much!
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
^ hehe, yeah. the harley benton one is about the only one that's cheaper, and it doesn't seem to have a head version (i'd be wary of the speaker and cab in an amp costing about 100 euro, lol).

I know you were agreeing with me, man, it can be awkward to get nuances across on the 'net, though.

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?