Lol. I used to do it a lot back in Brooklyn, Ny. I havent battled anyone in about 2 years. =/
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
ive never done one seriously because their pretty gay all we did was think of words to rhyme about this hentai obsessed kid
Go to real hardcore shows.
at schoo i saw a huge group of people huddled around two guys so i thought there was a fight but no it was a rap battle. then when i saw a group of people on friday and i thought oh another dumb rap battle but no it was a real fight and i missed it.
I felt like a monster reincarnation of Horatio Alger......a man on the move and just sick enough to be totally confident.

Quote by Hexagram
Oh and Zeke, i find you to be over-rated
for rap battles go to www.ultimate-rap.com
Se habla español

Quote by pinheadslts75
People come up with the dumbest names for sexual acts. And the most disgusting concepts for sexual acts.

I'm tempted to report this thread because of how weird this is getting.

I saw x/taluha get her clock
Beatbox battles are where it's at, i do that all the time. But rap battles, i do that a few times in school. good times
dude, im a metal-head. one time my buddy from the bronx took me to our old place in brooklyn and he convinced me to try a rap-battle. i did a lot better than expected. i thiught i would get shot because you dont see too many white dudes go to rap battles let alone compete in them...
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
Quote by millencolin182
for rap battles go to www.ultimate-rap.com

Yo. This is the pit, calm down. If no one is gonna say anything positive, then don't say anything at all.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean
Yo. This is the pit, calm down. If no one is gonna say anything positive, then don't say anything at all.

I'm just trying to save him from the "rap sux LOLOL" replies
Se habla español

Quote by pinheadslts75
People come up with the dumbest names for sexual acts. And the most disgusting concepts for sexual acts.

I'm tempted to report this thread because of how weird this is getting.

I saw x/taluha get her clock
Haven't really done any. I think I'd get my ass kicked
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead
Haven't really done any. I think I'd get my ass kicked

yeah...same..

I can write decently, but freestyling "off the top of my dome"? Pretty tough.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
I don't rap battle, I battle against rap. The battle against rap is never ending.
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
^lame.
Quote by Nelsean
Lol. I used to do it a lot back in Brooklyn, Ny. I havent battled anyone in about 2 years. =/

Queens is way more hxc >.<

I've tried, but I always choke. In my old school in the Bronx they had some insane freestylers, but I'm not too quick under pressure. I'm practicin though
ehh im decent, im more for love than war, but i can spit a pretty "gnarly" rhyme if you know what i mean, with the glocks and such
Quote by toxicity33
I don't rap battle, I battle against rap. The battle against rap is never ending.

well guess what? you're fighting a losng battle MUHAHAHAHAHAHA