Basically i know nothing about electronics (amp electronics and things like that). I wanted to get a VJ to mod it but i would need to know the basics. Is there any site or advice someone can give me?
Thanks
VJ=Valve Junior
Well i just would maybe do some of the basic mods like a bright switch or gain switch, but i know absolutely nothing about the topic so i would need to know the basics before i even think about mods.
Quote by clodzilla319
sorry, didn't mean to sound like an Ass... try http://duhvoodooman.com/VJr/VJr_mods.htm

you dont sound like an ass, but i dont think you get the question (not to sound like a jerk) I want to know the basics about electronics and waht parts are and stuff like that.
the thread over at the 18 watt forum is excellent. long read, but loads of great info- you have to register to read it. But it's more than worth it. Some of those VJ sites don't know what they're talking about a lot of the time (according to the 18 watt forum, and judging by the quality of their posts, I believe them).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^ haha, good point. that could take a day to come, depending on what time it is, etc. I think I registered on a saturday like a gimp, then had to wait till the following monday, lol.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?