So its lunch time at our school, and me and my buddy are going some where to eat. It was just like any other day, until we saw this guy beating on a girl (probably his girlfriend). We're pretty pissed off at the guy doing this, so we start to yell at him. The conversation went like this:

Me: Hey asshole!
Guy beating the girl: What?
Me: Why don't you back the **** away from that chick
Guy beating girl: You think you're some tough guy?

This is where he starts walking towards me and my buddies car, he goes to throw a fist at me and my mom got scared, And said youre moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air .I begged and pleaded with her the other day, But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way, She gave me a kissin and she gave me my ticket, I put my walkman on and said I might aswell kick it. First class, yo this is bad,Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass, Is this what the people of bel-air livin like, Hmm this might be alright!

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the, Licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror, If anything I could say that this cab was rare, But I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air, I pulled up to a house about seven or eight, And I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later, Looked at my kingdom I was finally there, To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air
ONE BADASS SIGNATURE
Pics or it didn't happen.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by VoodooChild15
Pics or it didn't happen.

+17
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
why were you at school on a sunday?

*reported* anyways
Last edited by americnidiot at Mar 11, 2007,
good for you

go tell this to someone who cares

and where the fuck did your mom come from? so the guy just threw a punch, ur mom said ur goin to ur aunts, then the guy walked away? im confused
Quote by The Leader
You know what they found in Jeffrey Dahmers freezer?
...Ben and Jerry (ba dum bum psh)

Quote by ninemonthmedia
if there was a metal jail, Metallica would be Pantera’s bitch

RIP Kurt Cobain
RIP Dimebag Darrell
Burn in hell Nathan Gale
[quote="'[A"]cetate']good for you

go tell this to someone who cares

and where the fuck did your mom come from? so the guy just threw a punch, ur mom said ur goin to ur aunts, then the guy walked away? im confused

You idiot, hes singing the theme song for the Fresh prince of bel-air

Lol I was falling for it to 'till he started rhyming.