looking to get a pa system. i've been trying to research them and really know what's what but info is hard to come across... i'm looking to stay below 500 for now. let me know what you think of this one, i'm tempted to buy it...

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Phonic-PowerPod-740DSEM715-PA-System?sku=636503
all you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you...
I have a Hollinger. i got it off ebay for $350. its really nice. it has 2 150wat speakers and 2 nice mics and came brand new with cords and everything. its really easy to use and its a great buy. they might have others on ebay stores. dont buy if u dont want though. its just wat i got. it also has 8 channels or inputs. all with delay and other things like that. u will need ur own mic stands probly though. mine didnt come with ne.
Last edited by jman007_93 at Mar 11, 2007,
i looked at the link. its a pretty nice pa by the description. i dont think phonic is one of the bigger companies. but o well. its nice though. and a good 440w.
thanks, the more the merrier...
p.s. what are the bigger companies???
Well thats basically if your buying a package. A P.A. system is just a term for a group amplification components. Mics, Mixer, Poweramps, Speakers. there can be much more. So asking for a bigger company doesn't always make total sense.
i didnt say he needed a bigger company. i just said i dont THINK that it is a bigger company. i mean its not as well known i dont think.