call the phone co
Bторой член в"Русскoй группe."PM Vindication to join
Quote by psychedelic420
I think Tiksi settled the matters. haha great job!

Quote by happytimeharry
The power of Christ compels me...

to touch myself.

Deputy Leader, Secretary General, UG Ambassador USA
Turn off your phone?
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
...Ask who they are?

....*69?
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
even if its restricted *69 should probably work.
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Quote by Metal claw
What pranks have they been doing? and how many times a day do you get calls from them?

just annoying stuff, and they call once a week and its stating to freak me out. they know when im home and not, and whats in my room... stuff like that. one time they even knew where i was when i was out of the house.
I keep getting prank calls too, I have no idea who they are. I'd like to know how to figure out who they are too.

EDIT: They ask me if I like anal every time.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Last edited by Joe-Fish at Mar 11, 2007,
Someone used to try to prank me like that, but it took a quick like of "If you call again I'll ****ing kill you and eat your family!" and all was well hahaa.
Quote by Neogioh
Here's what you do:

Once they call you, immediately ask to put them on hold. Even if the say no, just put your phone on mute and leave it there for about 4 minutes. After that, go back on the phone and ask them (If they are still there). "What is it you wanted?"

They'll hang up.

If they call back again, just do it again.

Works every time.

theyre good tho, i dont realize its a prank call untill like 2 minutes into it. this kid was acting like he was my friend, and i couldnt figure out who he was.
someone called me during 2nd period last year everyday and wouldnt say anything. one time i was home sick and they called so i asked them who it was and they made like a coughing noise and then hung up, it was really creepy
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks