Page 1 of 235
alright, the last sex thread was getting way too large, and the same questions were being asked over and over again, so we decided it would be good to start a new one with an FAQ. please dont spam, use this thread for asking questions. and i also appologize to all the ladies out there, as most of this FAQ is directed towards the guys

okay, some of it i wrote myself, some i took from the old sex thread, and some of it i took from websites (sorry about my shit grammar):

INDEX:
Q: Female anatomy?
Q: Breaking a girls hymen?
Q: Average size of a penis?
Q: Where is the G Spot?
Q: Where is her clitoris?
Q: Anal sex?
Q: STDs?
Q: Is there any way to make me last longer in bed? (kegel exercises)
Q: Menstrual cycle?
Q: When is a girl most likely to get pregnant?
Q: Avoiding pregnancy/pulling out?
Q: Finger-****inging my girl doesnt work?
Q: Oral sex on a girl?

Rblotnicky's advice:
Q: How do i make my girl come harder?
Q: Can men have multiple orgasms?
Q: Really good tips for pleasing a girl?
Q: I need things to try on my man
Q: Fingering techniques?
Q: How do i have sex with my virgin girlfriend?
Q: Should i always use a condom?

Q: Female Anatomy?
A: The entire outside of the vagina is called the vulva. The large, soft outside lips are the labia majora, while the inside, thinner and more delicate lips are called the labia minora. High up on top, inside the inner lips is the clitoral hood, which when lifted reveals the clitoris itself, which can actually swell and become somewhat erect when stimulated. The small opening right below the clitoris is the urethra, where urine comes out. Below the urethra of course is the larger opening of the vagina. Between the vagina and the anus is the perineum, called the ?taint? in slang (?taint the asshole, taint the vagina.?). The G-spot is about 2 inches inside her vagina; it will be a rougher than the rest of her.

Q: Breaking a Girls Hymen?
A: some girls will break their hymen by themselves, through physical activity, a tampon, or they may not have been born with one. it will usually hurt the first time she has sex, if she hasn?t broken it yet. if youre going to have sex with a virgin, you have to be very gentle, use a ton of lube/do a lot of foreplay, and if its hurting her, STOP

Q: Average Size of a Penis?
from many many many sources, its this:
5.8 (14.7 cm) to 6.3 inches (16 cm) in length and 4.85 inches (12.3 cm) in circumference

(Invalid img)

Q: Where is the G Spot?
A: It?s a soft area that is a little bit rougher than the rest of her, just about one-third of the way up the front wall of the vagina and best located when a woman is aroused. It pulses slightly when touched with a finger. use a ?come here? motion with your finger to stimulate it.

Q: Where is her Clitoris?
A: It will be about an inch or 2 above the opening of her vagina. if you run your finger from her vagina, up her labia, youll eventually run into her clit. it will probably be covered with a hood, which you can easily pull back to reveal her clit. its going to be very sensitive at first, so be gentle.

Q: Anal Secks?
A: First - anatomy. At the lower end of the bowel, there are two distinct circular bands of muscles, sphincters, one is located about a 1 ½" above the other. These clamp down tight to prevent the passage of feces or gas. The mucous membrane lining of the rectum is not as heavy as the lining of the vagina, so it can tear quite easily and it does not heal as quickly as the vagina. Because feces, loaded with bacteria, are passing by, any tear is vulnerable to infection.
The vigorous thrusting that may occur during anal intercourse can tear the mucous membrane. This can develop into an anal abscess that can become infected - more about that in a moment. Also, if your partner has any of the sexually transmitted infections, then you could get infected through the tear.
The best prevention is "don't go there". But if you do decide to try it, you and your partner must talk about it beforehand and agree on these points:
1. Your partner must be very, very gentle, absolutely no forced penetration and no vigorous thrusting.
2. You must use lots and lots of good lubrication, (anal lube, not saliva).
3. Use a well-lubricated condom without spermicide, either on the sex toy or his penis. Spermicide can irritate the rectum.
4. Never shift from anal sex back to vaginal sex without changing condoms. Feces can end up in the vagina and cause infections.

Q: STDs?
A: A few of them: gonorrhea (treatable); venereal warts (treatable if external, difficult if up in the rectum); syphilis (treatable); herpes (treatment, no cure); yeast infection (treatable); and HIV and AIDS (treatment but no cure.)

Q: Is There any Way to Make me Last Longer in Bed?
A: Kegel exercises can help strengthen some of the muscles that control the flow of urine and are used to treat urge or stress incontinence. Kegel exercises are done as follows:
?The muscles to be exercised are the PC muscles. These can be felt by purposely stopping the flow of urine in midstream and starting again. The muscles that squeeze the urethra and anus are the ones involved.
?Remembering what it felt like to control these muscles during urination, try to contract them when not urinating. If the stomach or buttocks muscles tighten, the muscles are not being exercised correctly.
?Tighten these muscles for 3 seconds and then relax for 3 seconds.
?The exercises should be repeated 10 to 15 times per session. Do at least 3 sessions per day.

Q: Menstrual Cycle?
A: The first day of a girls menstrual cycle is the first day that she starts menstruating. Every month, one egg leaves one of the ovaries on the 14th day, on its way to the uterus via the fallopian tubes. Meanwhile, in preparation for the egg, the uterus starts to develop a thicker lining and it?s walls become cushiony (the endometrial lining). If the egg reaches the uterus and is fertilized by a sperm cell, it attaches to this cushiony wall.
Most of the time the egg just passes right through without fertilization. Since the uterus no longer needs the extra blood and tissue which made up the walls thick, it sheds them by way of the vagina. This cycle will happen nearly every month until the ovaries stop releasing eggs, usually several decades later. (Menopause).

Q: When is a Girl most Likely to get Pregnant?
A: Sperm survive inside a woman for 3 days on average, with survival time up to five days considered normal. The most fertile period covers the time from some 5 days before ovulation (on day 14) until 1-2 days after ovulation.

Q: Avoiding Pregnancy/Pulling Out?

Originally Posted by Imp
A: As far as avoiding pregnancy goes. A condom and birthcontrol is a solid combination. I noted she listed pulling out as part of it, but when using a condom try not to pull out. Assuming the condom is not already broken (you should feel the difference and know if you are at all paying attention to what you are doing) the odds of leakage from normal use are significantly less if you dont pull out. Pulling out can lead to something that will ruin your night - It poping off inside her as her muscles clamp down. When pulling out you also increase the odds of catching the back on the vaginal inside curve and that will increase the chances of leakage. Use the thing as it was designed and you will be ok.

~~~

~Popapez~
Last edited by Preid at Apr 18, 2007,
These two particular questions were asked a TON. The first one, written by Popapez, the second, from a *adult-entertainment* site.

Q: Finger-****ing my girl doesnt work!

A: Try doing it a few times without going inside of her at all. just try rubbing her clit. for some girls, their clit is more sensitive than their G-spot is. its gonna be real sensitive at first, so i would start by applying a good amount of pressure on her clit, but go pretty slow in circles. once she gets turned on enough, her clit will get hard and you can go faster. i would mix that up with rubbing the side of her clit up and down, or rubbing the side of her labia up and down (this feels really good too). you can go down every once in a while to lube up, then go back up to her clit. eventually, once shes turned on a bit, you can lift her clitoral hood and rub directly on her clit, but do it VERY GENTLY because its extremely sensitive. just brush your finger over it, hardly touch it at all. hopefully she will be giving you signals (moaning and whatnot) to tell you whats really doing it for her.

If you want to go back to your fingerfuing thing, then have your index or your index and your middle fingers inside of her, but use your thumb at the same time to rub her clit. this will send her over the edge.

Once she is about to come, don?t stop what youre doing. speed it up a bit. as soon as she climaxes, you have to slow down a lot and be really gentle again because everything will be really sensitive again. she should be shaking right after she comes. don?t stop after she comes either, just go really slowly because her clit will be extrememly sensitive right after she climaxes. it will still feel really good for her for about a minute after she orgasms. but after this, she will sort of go numb and nothing will feel good for her. you would have to wait anywhere from like, 5 t o 15 minutes before you could go at it again if you wanted to.

The biggest thing is to mix it up. you cant be doing the same motions over and over again or they get monotonous. when you first start doing one certain thing on her, it will feel really good. but once youve been doing it a while, it will lose its impact. as soon as you switch it up again, it will feel really good again for her.

If you still feel like this isnt doing it for her, then you might have to get your tongue in there

Q: Oral sex on a girl?

A: Don?t rush to the vagina as soon as you?re both aroused enough to undress. Take your time, oh impatient one, it will be worth the wait and increase her arousal tenfold. Start with her neck and shoulders. Caress, kiss and lick your way down her chest, lingering on her breasts. I can not overstate how sensitive a womans nipples are. When you circle her aureoles with your lips or fingers, then lightly (or not so lightly, depending on her) squeeze her nipples, she?ll likely feel the vibration right down to her buzzing pussy.

Not too long on those nipples, though, she may get sensitive quickly and you dont want to make her squirm -yet. Kiss the soft insides of her thighs, her calves, even her feet. By the time you get down to the vagina itself, she should be primed and aching for your tongue.

Do take your time and by all means, enjoy yourself down there. Its what youve been dreaming about, right? Savor the sight, the smell, and the glory of it all. Kiss it, caress it, rub your thumbs all over the soft folds of beautiful flesh. Are you getting the picture? This is no time to rush, youre not eating an ice pop here. Its not going to melt. Be slow and thorough. Trust me - shell appreciate it.

Dont go right for the kill by starting off licking her clit. Men are results oriented, I know, and want to make her cum fast. But its not all about the orgasm, its about the journey. So slow down. Lick her outside and inside pussy lips first, with broad, flat strokes of your tongue. Lick around the inside of her vagina and, if you like, use your stiffened tongue like a mini penis, sticking it in and out of the hole. Lick around the bottom of her pussy and her perineum. If shes comfortable having her asshole licked, (bless her heart) which is called rimming, then by all means do so as long as youre comfortable as well. Many men and women find this highly erotic, and Im one of them. Even if shes never had it done before, ask her if shell just give it a try. Hopefully shes open-minded and will let you. You may send her to heaven this way. Now, when all this prep work (you call this work?) is done, move your tongue up to the clit and even when you get there, toy with it. Lick around the clit in circles, lick over the top, around the bottom, all before you really get down to business, which is sucking her clit into you mouth and licking it fast with the tip of your tongue until she cums.

Do play with her anus, again, providing shes cool with it, which hopefully she is. It works like this: While your tongue is dancing on her clit, rub some of her juices around her little hole (cute name, huh?) This double stimulation is very arousing to her, and shes concentrating on your tongue so much that your finger doesnt matter, it just feels good. As she gets closer to climax, continue to rub around it until shes breathing heavily, getting very close. Now, stick your finger in the little hole just a bit, as far as the first digit perhaps, no more. In my experience, theres a very good chance that this will set her orgasm off like a time bomb, bucking her hips like they were on fire. Yes, the feeling of your finger in her ass will make her cum much harder, youll see. Dont neglect her nipples either. With your tongue on her clit, reach up, over, whatever, and gently hold her breasts. As she gets closer, circle her aureoles lightly, as I mentioned earlier. But this time, as her breathing and body language announce her impending orgasm, squeeze her nipples. Believe me, some ladies will save you the trouble and do it themselves. They know the secret, that this extra stimulation will break the bank, sending them crashing into climax at warp speed. Her moans and cries will prove me right.

Do try different positions. They keep things from getting stale as a result of repetition. If you, as a lover, always keep her guessing whats next, whats new and whats different, youll always be at the top of her hit list. She?ll always look forward to making love to you. If you like the standard position, on your stomach while she lies on her back with legs spread, thats fine. I like it too. I had a girlfriend who lived for this position. She tensed her legs so tight when she came she nearly cracked my head like a walnut. And I loved every minute of it. But try this: Youre lying on your back while she straddles your face, essentially the "sit on my face" position. It enables her to grind her pussy into your face as hard as she likes, which is always a treat. It also lets you easily reach up and play with her breasts. Holding hands is nice and tender, too, if you?re into that. Another favorite of mine is eating her from behind while she?s on all fours in the doggie position. And here?s a great one: shes sitting in a chair while you kneel in front of her, happily lapping her juices. She can keep her legs spread with her feet on the floor, or place them over your shoulders. Standing up works, too, with you under her spread legs. Careful, she may go wobbly in the knees when she comes.

Dont think I forgot about the 69 position. I think its fabulous, with one drawback. Certainly, the more aroused you get, the more feeling and passion youll put into your end of the bargain. But the closer you get to orgasm, either you or she will lose your concentration while you focus on how good it feels to you. Not always, Ive known at least one girl who would keep giving me outrageous head right through her orgasm. And you can be sure Im licking like a madman when Im cumming. Its just great to put all your energy into pleasing her, isnt it?

Do hum. It means more than you enjoying your efforts. When you hold her clit in your lips and hum, it works like a small vibrator, which is exactly what it is. The vibrations will spread from her clit to all areas, and make her tingle like a tuning fork. It may seem odd at first, but not when she feels it. You hum, shell sing.

When shes about to cum, you know you?re doing the right thing. So dont change your approach just as shes gonna blow. If youre sucking on her clit and shes squirming and shaking, her breath coming in gasps, dont suddenly switch to licking her clit with broad strokes. Youll kill the flow. If shes just about there, just keep doing what youre doing until she cums. Variety is great, but when youre about to score a touchdown, dont change the play. Gee, you think they discuss this in locker room pep talks?

Her clit, which you know by now is like a mini penis, is the center of her universe. So make sure that you do get the best access you can to it. How? By pulling the clitoral hood out of the way. To some degree, the clitoral hood, which protects her clit like an umbrella protects you from the rain, will move out of the way on its own. But not all the way. Therefore, take your thumb and from the top of the hood, pull up so that her lovely little clit is fully exposed. Do it in the light at first, so you can see what its like when youre in a dark bedroom, closet, prison cell, basement?you know, the usual places.

Above all, do go for it! If you remember just one thing, its to lick, fondle and suck your way to her heart. Theres no downside to giving her oral sex. No taboo, no mystery. If you want to be considered a good lover, its got to be in your repertoire. Youll love it, believe me, just love it.
Last edited by Preid at Mar 11, 2007,
Rblotnicky's advice:

Q: How do i make my girl come harder?
A: I find my gf will come always, but to make her come harder, i usually like to keep her guessing. ill go slowly, then fast for a spllit second, hear her breathing quicken for that short period of time and she just lays there concentrating on my fingers. then ill pull em out entirely. then jam them back in quickly (make sure not to hurt her) and go quickly again for a couple seconds. then stop. etc. usually do that for a little while. until either: a) She seems bored with it. (happens sometimes) or b) She begs me to make her come. In which case I oblige happily. i find that if i mix intercourse with clitoral stimulation then it gets her off quicker as well. but thats just awkward for me lol. sometimes ill be goin at it and ill tell her to play with her clit. cause its hot to see. that seems to get her off quicker.

Q: Can men have multiple orgasms?
A: Yes guys can get multiple orgasms. through the use of special herbs and vitamins guys can achieve what is widely known as, "the ropes". The ropes increases sexual pleasure, stamina, and the amount of semen produced. thus allowing guy to have multiples. otherwise its very uncommon.

Q: Really good tips for pleasing a girl?
A: I find my gf gets really turned on very easily at certain things. nibbling on her neck is one, and sucking on it and kissing from her neck to her chest and back. they all really do it for her. also theres a spot on her back that when i press it, she is instantly dossile... and its really quite crazy. lol. she isnt into much clit rubbing, or licking, or anything like that. but she likes the g-spot stroking a lot. so intercourse is great for her. seems not a lot of girls are into that as much as clit stimulation. i just have a unique gf ^_^ gotta love her.

Q: I need things to try on my man
A: Try the whole thing differently. How you lead u to having sex is a big one. For instance, if you usually just make out then lead to petting, fingering, oral sex, then onto intercourse (like most of us do i would imagine) Try something different. My girl and I do things differently and love it. Right now my favorite way to initiate with her is if were alone and laying on a couch or a bed or something and maybe watching a movie or TV or whatever, i'll just take my hands and caress her all over her body, including her chest and inner thighs etc. This will really get her goin. Then after about 15 mins of this, I start to remove her clothing. I get her totally naked and make sure we have a blanket thrown over her and then continue it, paying a bit more attention to her genitals and breasts. By this point shes dripping wet and just aching for me to **** the **** out of her. So i continue by slowly making my way down her body with my hands while kissing her head and shoulders and neck and chest and whatnot (kissing all ove rher body is great, makes her feels loved as well as turns her on) then i finger her **** til she cums a bunch of times. only after then do i remove my clothing cause right about that point she wants me to **** her and she basically tears my clothes off herself.

I think if you tried something of that sort on your man that it'd really get him going. Keeping in mind that males are more visually stimulated than girls, so while you touch him all over his body, make sure to give him some eye candy, (take off your clothes and tell him that he cant touch you yet... that'd sure get me goin) then proceed to get his dick rock hard, once hes harder than rocket science 101, then maybe give him a little handjob while continueing to rub him all over and whatnot, move onto a blowjob or whatever. then push him onto his back and get up on top of him and rub your pussy with his dick. i ****ing love it when my gf does this. Its the biggest tease ever when she rubs her opening with my dick, getting it all wet and whatnot, but not actually slipping it in just yet. once you've got him breathing heavily and whatnot, maybe even begging for you to **** him. you could go even further by even slipping it in a bit very slowly, then taking it out, and then doing it again a couple more times then finally going all at it. but at this point that could just be ****ing overkill lol. if you dont wanna overdo it thn mount and bounce up and down on that boy like an epileptic under a strobe light. I will guaruntee you one hell of an orgasm from him. the key is to take your time and keep it sexy. guys love a woman who takes charge. Thats just plain hot.

Q: Fingering techniques?
A: Well for the whole fingering techniques, one thing a lot of guys have to realize is that its not rocket science, every girl has a clitoris and a g-spot (unless they've been mutilated, or came out all ****ed up to begin with)

To find a clitoris is fairly easy. Its usually just above the vagina hole, feel around and you should feel something sort of roll underneath your finger. be very gentle and what i like to do is sort of move in a circular, sort of elliptical motion usually clockwise or something like that, changing speed and rhythm often (dont let it get boring, only keep going steadily if its really getting to her and shes obviously lovin it... you will know when this happens)

G-spot locating sometimes can be tough, because on some girls its smaller than others, but its pretty much always very sensitive and likes pressure and what not. insert a finger (middle finger is probably easiest choice considering its the longest finger... make sure its well lubricated or it could hurt her) and hook it upwards as if you were to rub the backside of her clitoris. the g-spot is usually located around here, but in some instances its located further inside the vagina, just feel about in that general area for it. you know you hit it because the girl will feel a nice sensation that is different from any other in there. and usually it results in perhaps a small gasp, flinch, or some sign of pleasure from the girl (pay close attention to her facial features and body language!). and if you start on her g-spot and she seems ot be liking it, just striaght up rub that little ****er quick and depending on the girl, hard. dont give up. you will feel a burning sensation in your arm muscles, just the way it goes. get used to it buddy. cause in no time you will have that girl comin all over your hand. just keep at it.

I like to sort of start off on my gf with a bit of clit rubbing, using her own wetness to lubricate my fingers so it doesnt hurt. doing things like that help to further turn her on and make her body lubricate her vagina. and then i slowly insert a finger into her. she loves the g-spot the most, like a lot of girls do. i will insert my finger entirely once or twice to make sure its completely lubricated before i start doing any g-spot fingering, so to make sure that my finger is good and wet so i will not hurt her. then i find that g-spot and finger the **** out of it. right about that point she is usually squirming and drivnger her nails into my shoulders or back.

Encourage your girl to drive her nails into your arms or squeeze you like a toy and to let it out and what not. nothin says "that feels good" like 5 finger nails digging into your skin, and an arching back of pleasure. once this happens, just keep doing what your doing steadily. cause what your doing is working well. and she is almost there if she isnt already. a lot of girls will let you know when they come, or if their close.

Q: How do i have sex with my virgin girlfriend?
A: Dude the male and female bodies are designed to ****. its not hard. if its her first time, to make it more "intimate" you should just go missionary style... missionary style is with her laying on her back with her legs spread for you, then you go on top of her (dont crush her!) and insert your dick inside her vagina. let her aim your dick towards her hole, she knows where it is best. and then SLOWLY insert it. do NOT hammer it right home. cause if she is a virgin, this could hurt like a mother ****er and even perhaps tear her vagina open. then you will never get sex again. dont make that mistake. no matter how horny you are, and how anxious you are, just go slow. and if she says to stop, then by all means, stop right away. Make sure your dick is well lubricated (saliva works, if she will blow you, if not then might as well get some vaseline... that stuff works too. or you can buy some intimate lubricant, which is what i use. lubricated condoms work too, but i find sometimes that they arent lubed enough... :\ personal preference i guess) and make sure she is well lubricated. cant stress this enough. if you think your penis is sensitive, then picture that times 10. and you get how sensitive a vagina is. is shes dry, feel free to head south and spit shine the place (lol)... or apply some of that lubricant... once your all grased up and ready, then do as i said... insert slooowly... happy ****ing.

Q: Should i always use a condom?
A: USE CONDOMS... even if shes on birth control, never **** without a condom on. unless your tryin to have a kid, then by all means, go commando on it. but if your not. then wear one. cant stress this enough. the best form of contraception (aside from abstinence that is...) is a condom+birth control+ pulling out before you shoot. but even still. there is a slight chance you might get her knocked up. so if your gonna take the risk, be as safe as you possibly can be. or you might just become a daddy...
Last edited by Preid at Mar 11, 2007,
Nevermind. Sex it up...

EDIT: FIRST POST ON THE FIRST PAGE LOL!
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
Last edited by CrashedTheShow3 at Mar 12, 2007,
~New Sex Advice~

It'll appear as soon as its posted and given the thumbs up by the sexorz's team.

Quote by AcsticRckr89
This might have already been asked, but i didnt feel like looking through 149 pages for it... if my gf is on the pill and not im not using a condom do I have to pull out before i come?

Such a common question and one that needs to be addressed. The ''Pulling out'' buisness is not a safe form of contraception - at all. Take our friend AcsticRckr89, his gf is on the pill and hes not using a condom, does he have to pull out before he cums?

The answer is it wouldnt matter at all. What AcstucRckr89 doesnt know is that pre-cum might come wandering out his deep sea diving friend long before he shoots the main cannon. Yes, precum has the potential to get your gf 'preged' if shes not on the pill. Its a good thing that she is on the pill and i hope she takes it regularly.

If you have no biohazard suits for little john, dont risk AIDs. Its your own fault for not having one on your being when 'its time'.

In conclusion

No condom, no sex.

Penor Size and Fittage into Teh Vagina

Penor size isnt really the issue, its how tight the girl is. Penis size remains constant but girls as youre probably aware can fit all sizes of objects where they dont belong.

So say a girl moves up from a guy with a small penor to a guy with a rod like mine (11inch's e-standard's but you all already knew that). She may find it way better for the first few times but with regular sexin she'll grow to take that size with ease. So mr big penor will feel the same as mr not so big penor did.

She'll then have to find someone black guy to satisfy her need for man size extremes. After that probably move onto some heavy fisting and bowling attire inc. trophies.

Now once the girl has removed the bowling trophy of substancial size, the vagina does not remain open like a big gaping hole. It will close up to almost the size it was before the thophy. Over time if she stops the self harm with large objects and maybe does some kegels she may tighten up some what. But they never go back to how they originally were. A good test to see if shes a keeper is give her a good fingering. I

No. Of Fingers;
1 - Super Tight, an unusual find and will often cause problems for relations.
2 - Tight, good times ahead!
3 - Snugish, still good but could be better.
4 - Slackish, go for oral or give it to her up the bum. Dont waste time with sexs it'll feel like humping a sock.

Im going by finger/penor relation size. There is a relationship between it but you do get the odd ball who has a small hands and a massive rod. You'll eventually work out your own fingering size system anyhow, this is just a rough guide.

The point im trying to make is, penor size doesnt matter usually. Just hope you land a tight fitting girl that doesnt have a thing for self fisting.

REMEMBER:
-Its not you, its her.

The Pill

Do not ask about it, ever, under any circumstances.

Darling I think you ought to read the little pamphlet that comes with the pill. Except you can't , because you don't take it, you just spout your information out of nowhere. Stop saying it like it's true.

If you miss it one day but take all the others in the pack you are fine. The hormones left in your system from the previous days will cover you.

-Mistress_Ibanez

Last edited by Preid at Aug 20, 2008,
I think Nelsean just closed a nearly identical thread to this one.

edit: FIRST PAGE LOL
Last edited by Mr. President at Mar 11, 2007,
Someone else just tried this less than 10 minutes ago. The third is fine for now.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
They did?

I wasnt here ten minutes ago, ffs, fine if its deleted its deleted.

Who evers moddin, pm me.

I wont go editing this to look nice if its going to be deleted.

I'll wait.
that was a waste of my time, however, i'm sure someone needs to know this, and they would be the world's losers.
Quote by sp0ckr0cks
that was a waste of my time, however, i'm sure someone needs to know this, and they would be the world's losers.

half of ug yer talkin about, stop flaming already!
K k. I'll leave this one open. I was checkin out the last one and it is pretty large.

So...Try not to spam, keep it friendly and all that jazz.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean
K k. I'll leave this one open. I was checkin out the last one and it is pretty large.

So...Try not to spam, keep it friendly and all that jazz.

Cheers man

I'll get tidying up and adding bits from the old thread.
this would be awesome if i was having sex....

Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Greatest thread ever? I like it a lot.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
I like this one better anyways. Like I even looked at the Sex Thread LOLZ
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by CowboyUp
Whats a penis?

Oh come on

Don't spam the thread guys, it's for the needy and the curious!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
So do any girls actually notice the effect of ribbed condoms?
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
im a virgin in the worst way (never even been kissed, im 15) but ive been reading these sex threads religously lol, not for advice but there really adicting, my money says theyll be at least 10 pages by the end of the night, keep up the great work
Quote by E Daws

i would like to know this as well...
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by Animorphy
my gf doesn't want to have sex, we'll get stds and she'll get pregnant

STOP BEING A NOOB, YOU AINT COOL.

As for the ribbed condoms, i dunno. I hate the things full stop, ribbed would probably make it crappier for the guy. We'll just have to hope a girl wanders in.
Quote by nt1440
im a virgin in the worst way (never even been kissed, im 15) but ive been reading these sex threads religously lol, not for advice but there really adicting, my money says theyll be at least 10 pages by the end of the night, keep up the great work

so i'm not the biggest 15 year old loser in the world
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by 19888
ok, i have a really ****ed up situation. My girlfriend and i decided we're ready for sex, ive done it before but shes still a virgin. Last night we tried, but the thing was...... she was too tight. At first i tried to get it in, but it was actually impossible. It was just so awkward and i could tell she wasnt comfortable. So i tried loosening her up with my finger for a bit, she didnt mind one finger that much, but then i used two and she said it hurt her a lot. Even with one finger she was really, really tight. I've only been with one other girl and she was pretty tight but still, it wasnt hard at all to get it in. I don't really know what to do, right now i have two problems. The first is to get over the awkardness of the entire incident, and make her stop worrying because right now she feels as if shes let me down or something, like she is horrible at sex or something. The second thing is to figure out how to make her looser, because i know i wont be able to fit if i try it again, and i know were gunna want to have sex sometime or another anyways. Honestly is this situation really ****ed up or what? any advice is helpful.

Maybe you guys are moving in too quick. Nevertheless the trick is to make her really horny, heaps of foreplay should do the trick. If you guys have been doing that then do more! But if that doesn't work then maybe skip the sex a few times and try something less nerve wrecking like oral sex or just normal handjobs.

Nervousness does make one less horny so if she's nervous (which is normal) then just keep her calm and keep the foreplay up. I think i'm just repeating myself here :P Lube may also help but i get the impression its not dryness thats the problem.

I'm no good giving sex advice but thats the best i have :P
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Kill your friend, kill your friend's girlfriend, then kill the person she's cheating on him with. Then rape all three of them, then kill yourself, then rape yourself.

Member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club
Quote by E Daws

I would assume, seeing as they're ribbed "for her pleasure." Only makes sense.
Quote by 19888
ok, i have a really ****ed up situation. My girlfriend and i decided we're ready for sex, ive done it before but shes still a virgin. Last night we tried, but the thing was...... she was too tight. At first i tried to get it in, but it was actually impossible. It was just so awkward and i could tell she wasnt comfortable. So i tried loosening her up with my finger for a bit, she didnt mind one finger that much, but then i used two and she said it hurt her a lot. Even with one finger she was really, really tight. I've only been with one other girl and she was pretty tight but still, it wasnt hard at all to get it in. I don't really know what to do, right now i have two problems. The first is to get over the awkardness of the entire incident, and make her stop worrying because right now she feels as if shes let me down or something, like she is horrible at sex or something. The second thing is to figure out how to make her looser, because i know i wont be able to fit if i try it again, and i know were gunna want to have sex sometime or another anyways. Honestly is this situation really ****ed up or what? any advice is helpful.

me and my gf wont even try to **** cause shes so tight. my middle finger is almost to much lol. just make sure shes masturbating alot and keep fingering her for awhile the more that vagina is exercises the more it will loossen out.
Whos space?

Counter strike source = ddextromethorphan

add me
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
been wondering about that a lot too
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.
Quote by Disasterpiece08
dude no your not... I am im 18 and never been kissed or had a gf

ouch man..im sorry to say this but you just made me feel alot better about myself. Good luck though bro

EDIT: and to nelsean for keeping this thread open the last one was getting pretty dam big
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Last edited by kyle100 at Mar 11, 2007,
Quote by Disasterpiece08
yes that was my good deed for the day, making u feel better. lol gonna eed the luck(or some money,hello skanks)

My Rig:

Guitars:

Amps:
Roland Microcube

Quote by RawrDemon
I would assume, seeing as they're ribbed "for her pleasure." Only makes sense.

Marketing scheme I'm guessing. I use em but I don't really think they make a difference. Also to the dude with the tight girl just work up the fingering start off with one finger and do it in a circular motion (like your drawing a circle while pointing. Do this for a while with one finger then work your way up to two and by then it should be good to go.
Gear: Yamaha AES 620 Equipped with SD JB+APH-1
Fender American Deluxe V-Neck Equipped with BKP Mothers Milk
Fender Pro Jr., Traynor YCV 50, Diamond J-Drive MK3, Fulltone 70's Fuzz, Teese RMC Wizard Wah, Boss dd-3, Boss CE-5, Korg DT-10 pedal tuner.
Quote by E Daws

Yes, they do.

My girlfriend almost always can tell if it's ribbed or dotted, but she's said she prefers just plain ones.
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

Quote by guitar_freak333
Greatest thread ever? I like it a lot.

+1...but i just lost my longest standing gf....so....
any fapping tips?
Sit on your hand til it gets numb and then fap i call it "the stranger"

haha i love scrubs
Gear:

Guitars
Ibanez JS1000
PRS custom 22
Fender Mustang 67'

Amp
Marshall JCM800 head
2x 1960AV half-stack

Pedals
Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal
Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer Pedal
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
ect.
Quote by FeatherBreeze
+1...but i just lost my longest standing gf....so....
any fapping tips?

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES PUT YOUR PENIS IN A PLACE WITH SHARP METAL THINGS..best advice i can give ya
My Rig:

Guitars:

Amps:
Roland Microcube