so ive got to write a 7 page paper on "How global warming effects the economy". ummmm ive yet to find anything remotely helpful through google and i need 6 references. so ummmm i was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on "How global warming effects the economy"
LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER
Break the rules. Write 7 pages about how humans are not the only cause of global warming. That humans are not "killing" the earth. That the earth is cleansing itself and is constantly changing.
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
scares people into buying hybrid or environmentals cars and stuff.
Fender '51 Precision Bass
Hofner Verythin LTD Edition Guitar in Walnut w/ Bigsby
Engelhardt ES9 Upright Bass
1968 Trayner YBA 1A MK II Amp
w/ 6x10 cabinet

www.iaminlimbo.com
Quote by i(ncubus)play
Break the rules. Write 7 pages about how humans are not the only cause of global warming. That humans are not "killing" the earth. That the earth is cleansing itself and is constantly changing.

He didn't say that humans caused it, he said that Global Warming is effecting economy. Which it is...no matter what started it.
Thats tough....... beats me......i mean i cant say the economy is effected except possibly by bills to Save electricity, water,Etc Might be Pricey.
Treat Me Like Dynamite And Give me Medication Till My Stomachs Full -Andy warhol Paints America- Bush Pains America Bitter distaste rhymes outside find wayz to hide.
-Environmental cars affecting the economy (auto industry is big)
-the need to reduce warming if we want to survive (less production=less jobs=slower economy)
-certain sectors are at risk (certain areas good for growing grapes for wines might be at risk of dying off, thus killing the wine making in that sector)

Just this of a business type, what it needs from the earth to continue to produce, and how it is being changed by global warming. That's one easy paper to write.
Seven pages you say... Pg #1: Giant letter I, Pg #2: Giant letter T, Pg #3: Giant letter S, Pg #4: Giant letter U, Pg #5: Giant letter C, Pg #6: Giant letter K, Pg #7: Giant letter S, References: Giant !. Done.
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
The suntan lotion markets will boom?
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.