Tsunami
2 4%
Kilo
8 16%
AXE blows
16 32%
Voters: 50.
Tsunami,Or Kilo
Treat Me Like Dynamite And Give me Medication Till My Stomachs Full -Andy warhol Paints America- Bush Pains America Bitter distaste rhymes outside find wayz to hide.
The red one

(touch I think)
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I only use the Serpent skin shower gel.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by MetalMilitia212
They all suck, every girl I've ever met has said they wouldn't date a guy if he wore axe.

yea, but if u just came back from like a football practice and your going out its better to smell like axe than smelly ass b.o.

i personally like kilo or phoenix, but i only put on axe like.....2 half second sprays a day.
girls think it smells bad, use regular deodorant...
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
where's UNLIMITED! Anyway to anyone who says girls think it smells bad, my girlfriend loves the smell of axe and so do 95% of my ex's. One of my friends had some really weird kind, it smelt great except it was like 20 bucks, it was some kind of special or limited addition. Also if it smells to strong you're using to much.
Last edited by stratkat at Mar 11, 2007,
I really don't like axe, but I use it before I leave work, so I don't smell bad when I go out.
They all smell like shit, and are wayy to strong
BOD black for the win. smells good and isnt strong at all
Quote by MetalMilitia212
They all suck, every girl I've ever met has said they wouldn't date a guy if he wore axe.

Then every girl you've ever met is a shallow whore.

Anyway, isn't Axe like Lynx?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp

Axe and Lynx are almost exactly the same, afaik.
Kilo and Essence.

I can't stand it when guys use it excessively though. It's meant to go on your body, not your clothes, damn it.
Quote by mr.joopy987
Axe and Lynx are almost exactly the same, afaik.

I thought as much, they just much change the name between nationalities.

Lynx is seen as a decent deodorant over here in England. Besides, it's not cologne, it's just deodorant, so I don't see what the big deal is.

Quote by Smokey Amp

So you're saying that you'd date a girl who constantly smelled of heavy perfume?
Dickless.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
So you're saying that you'd date a girl who constantly smelled of heavy perfume?

For sure, if I liked her. As long as she doesn't smell bad, why is it a problem?

Well, I'd have to say British. I love the British accent.<----ZOMG!! WoRd PlAy!1!11!!!1!
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
you forgot unlimited bra. thats what i use. but im gonna have to go with essence cuase you i used to use that
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Tha' Get Away Driva' of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

Where's Clix? Although I'm more of an Old Spice man myself (shower gel + deodorant = the ladies they drop like flies but good looks also help). Last part in parentheses was a joke.
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.
Quote by Blak R Immortal
you forgot unlimited bra. thats what i use. but im gonna have to go with essence cuase you i used to use that

You use an unlimited bra?

i use phoenix body wash, clix deoderant, and a spray of chrome calonge. i think its a nice mix, not too strong either.
Quote by pimpslap1236
holy shit that was so ****in funny. i spit a full glass of milk on my computer screen cuz of that. you sir win the funniest comment of the evening award. i salute you

Fightin the power with no avatar.
Quote by Smokey Amp
You use an unlimited bra?

It matches his infinite bust.

And I seem to find that people who wear axe tend to smell like they just took a bath in detergent and anti-freeze. I wouldn't mind AXE as much if it wasn't for the fact that people are such attention sluts about it, spraying it on themselves inbetween each class. I HATE PEOPLE.
Quote by RawrDemon
And I seem to find that people who wear axe tend to smell like they just took a bath in detergent and anti-freeze. I wouldn't mind AXE as much if it wasn't for the fact that people are such attention sluts about it, spraying it on themselves inbetween each class. I HATE PEOPLE.

a friend of mine sprays whatever the red kind is in my locker all the time and it smells really bad. i about kicked his ass one day cause he did it between every class.
Quote by pimpslap1236
holy shit that was so ****in funny. i spit a full glass of milk on my computer screen cuz of that. you sir win the funniest comment of the evening award. i salute you

Fightin the power with no avatar.