so my buddy is using a pirated copy of guitar pro. and we were about to open a tab and an alert came up on the screen that said you are using a pirated version of guitar pro. the next use of a pirated version of guitar pro on this computer will not allow you to use guitar pro on this computer wether it is pirated or not, and your information will be sent to some piracy police or something. i just thought i might war you. has this happened to anyone else?
Gear:
Epiphone SG Vintage
Digitech RP 100A
Kustom Quad 100 DFX
Washburn D10S Deluxe (electric acoustic)
Hahaha.. Wow Metal-X... that was horrible lol.

I am STILL roflcoptering....
Quote by Mexican Militia
But when a 45 year old women slaps your butt multiple times while your trying to do something as fun and sacred as the congo line dance, things stop getting fun.
Well, your friend should have been smart enough to disable the application from connecting to the internet.

Guitar Pro should be free anyway, especially now most tab sites have shut down.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
you are going to jail

my friend once got a message from a movie company because he downloaded a movie. needless to day he had to delete it.
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
i'm still not paying for it
Quote by ledhendrix711
do u guys know where i can get guitar tabs ive bin lookin every where on the internet..

Quote by Muphin
I take the strings off before I smash my guitars. I usually go through about 2 a week. It's mad fun.
Here's a tip in life

If you ever pirate something, never let it connect to the internet
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by LadyHellraiser
howd you get it free?

i coughed up my 50 bucks...

This is the internet, you can get anything free if you look hard enough. I'm guessing most people got it from torrents.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by IRONxPANTERA
happned to me like 3 mounths ago

nothing............yet

Same here

But I'm still paranoid
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Quote by Smokey Amp
Well, your friend should have been smart enough to disable the application from connecting to the internet.

Guitar Pro should be free anyway, especially now most tab sites have shut down.

+1
Quote by LadyHellraiser
howd you get it free?

Limewire
Quote by LadyHellraiser
howd you get it free?

That's what torrent means .

And it happened to me when I tried to update it, nothing. They jsut do it so you shit yourself.
Dickless.
no it said if we do it one more time it will call the cops so we never used it again. so were safe
Gear:
Epiphone SG Vintage
Digitech RP 100A
Kustom Quad 100 DFX
Washburn D10S Deluxe (electric acoustic)