Yeah, I just found out that someone put my sweatshirt in the washing machine, which had my Ipod in it. Has anyone ever had this happen or something similar, and do you think it will work if I dry it out? thanks guys
My stuff

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Squier Affinity Strat

Digitech RP 80

Fender Frontman 15w
I popped it open and I'm letting it dry out because I could see the water in the screen
My stuff

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Squier Affinity Strat

Digitech RP 80

Fender Frontman 15w
I had an Ipod shuffle go through the washer and the dryer and it worked fine cept there was a melted line across it from the head phones but worked great after

Fender Strat
Alexi Laiho ESP

Quote by Doolittle
one time i masturbated into a pumpkins. needless to say
PWNED

Follower of the UG Faith, PM me to join!
Quote by ABrokenRequiem
Yeah, I just found out that someone put my sweatshirt in the washing machine, which had my Ipod in it. Has anyone ever had this happen or something similar, and do you think it will work if I dry it out? thanks guys

Hey if all else fails, try soaking it in alcohol and then letting it dry. It could destroy it, but hell if all else fails it could also save it.
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
Look at it this way, if it doesn't work, someone owes you two-hundred-fifty bucks.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Throw a flash bang at him.
When I got it out of the washing machine the screen was flashing like the back light was trying to turn on so I take it that was probably a bad thing and it has since stopped so I'm assuming it shorted out?

WhiteHellJumper-> Dude it was 400
My stuff

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Squier Affinity Strat

Digitech RP 80

Fender Frontman 15w
my cellphone fell into a pool with me once, i suppose the situation could be similar? when i took it out it had water in the screen also. whatever you do, dont turn it on for a few days, thatll short circuit it. Try getting a cold hair dryer and blow it into any kind of crack or anything you can find in the ipod to try and evaporate some of the water. Then leave it on top on one of those vents on the floor for a couple days so its constantly being cooled off. Then after a few days try it out. My phone still has some restarted dis functions from getting soaked, but most part works fine from doing that, hopefully your ipod will be the same
dont Listen to my friends band at: -www.sweetnightmare.com
-www.myspace.com/sweetnightmare1
-www.purevolume.com/sweetnightmare
I accidentally swam in the ocean with my Ipod mini (old school) in my pocket, I just let it dry out for a few hours and it worked fine.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
This happened to my friend, he lost 1G of memory, but that might only be if you turn it on. So do what everyone else has said, let it fully dry out for a few days...