hi, ive been looking into the EVL series K6 guitar. it has everything i need, good EMG set, thin neck, cool looks, and a floyd. but about the floyd on it, its a cort brand "double-locking tremelo II." are these tremelo systems any good? are they an equivelent to an OFR? thanks in advance.
EDIT: also with the question, can they bend backwards a bit and dive bomb forwards like a normal floyd, or is there some kind of restriction? thanks again.
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

fender mexican fat strat (discontinued)
mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
Last edited by punk_rocker101 at Mar 11, 2007,
i have the EVL K4, i'm not sure if its the same model floyd but the one on mine isn't very good at all. You can pull back and dive bomb on it but loses tuning extremely easy.
Jackson DK2M White
Mesa Dual Rec(2 channel)
Carvin V212
oh, the k4 has the double-locking III, and the k6 has the double-locking 2, so im assuming its better, but im just making 100% sure.
Quote by Hpda5121

mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
yeah... double post... bumping my own thread... im soooooo hardcore.

in addition to the question thing.............
Quote by Hpda5121

mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
The K6's tremelo is far better than the K4's, numbers dont always mean better, but i can see why you'd think that. I wouldnt compare the K6's trem to an OFL. But i would closly compare it to a LFR, which is like a step below the OFR(those are like $200 alone.)