Bye again
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

Umm...Welcome Back?
Quote by FriskyDrisky
haha i dunno know. like if i sh*t or fart i know they smell really bad, but I enjoy the smell. Like I'll fart on my hand and then smell my hand. I dont think thats normal though...
Alright, Mr. Anderson. It seems that you have been living two lives: One life as "Assrammer123", roaming the UG forums at will, somehow avoiding a ban and threadclosings and the other one as Mr. Anderson, a programmer for a respectable software company You have a social security number, you pay your taxes and you help your land lady carry out her garbage.

Now, one of these lives has a future...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Last edited by Kensai at Mar 11, 2007,
Wow. Your so cool. Youre fighting with some guy over the net. Your tough
Ballz On Parade
Part of the Emo Dies in 2007 club, PM DownInAHole. or cockzit to join
d000d z0mg is 7i5 h0w j00 g37 73h s3x0rz??? Get a life dude. No-one thinks you're cool, why try?
Quote by Kensai
Alright, Mr. Anderson. It seems that you have been living to lives: One life as "Assrammer123", roaming the UG forums at will, somehow avoiding a ban and thredclosings and the other one as Mr. Anderson, a programmer for a respectable software company You have a social security number, you pay your taxes and you help your land lady carry out her garbage.

Now, one of these lives has a future...

Maybe he IS the Matrix.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Quote by Brandon860
Maybe he IS the Matrix.

Actually that would've been pretty cool.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████