how does that look crappy,unless it is,but the pickup looks like a emg,and im not sure what the trem is,edge,lo-pro or lo-trs2?..im not sure,the paint job is a bit lame though
What new friends will the day bring?

Private in the 7>6

[Member of the Ibanez S Players.] PM Striketalonx to join
Quote by thrash64
that is a crappy guitar

what a mothertrucking tool.... is it cause it only has one pickup thrash? maybe people like it like that.

oh and btw, havn't you already identified it? lol
The guy wants $150.00 for it with EMG 85 Active pickup and Hard shell case included. The neck says Ibanez RG on it.
Err...can you get a close up picture of the headstock,serial number?Can't really tell from tat picture
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
Quote by Klipsch21

I said the serial number too....
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
I'm pretty sure there never was a production one-pickup RG in this bodystyle until the new 2610.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
I emailed the guy and he said he was told when he bought it it was an RG550. The neck serial number is F9813183. Im going to buy it tomorrow. For $150 the EMG pickup and Hard shell case is worth that alone.