I'm trying to get funds for a new amp and make space by selling my other amp. So here are the goods:

A Fender FM100H 100 Watt head. Perfect working condition and works well for blues, classic rock, pretty much everyone except extreme metal. Comes with power cord, and footswitch. The front decal was broken and I was unable to find a replacement, so as a joke I made a replacement from balsa woof and wrote FENDER on it with a sharpie. Doesn't effect sound, just looks funny. Great amp for begginers or someone just wanting a louder amp. selling for $175.

When I bought this head, I also bought a cab with it. A Genz Benz 212 Flex. I'm not sure one what speakers are in it but It sounds pretty good, and is in perfect working and cosmetic order, just a lil dusty. Selling for $300.

Depending on the shipping, I'll probably just cover it. I'll have pictures up in a few days. Thanks for looking.

EDIT: I'll accept trades, just throw me some suggestions. Thanks
Last edited by JagStang5246 at Mar 22, 2007,
pictures of the cab?

and would you go down on the price any?
My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..

Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail
BBE Sonic-Stomp Sonic Maximizer.

Member #24 of the EHX Guild
$250, and I wont have pics up for a while, I'm away from home. I'll try to get them up as soon as possible.
Alright dude, I just Received your PM. I'll send out your money order next week!

I'd still like pics and references... know what I mean? sending that kind of money to a stranger over the net can be risky.

thanks for the hook-up man, I'll be looking forward to getting the cab!
"I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existence either.
"
-Maynard

| |
I'm still trying to get pics up. I'm really tryin' here. As soon as I can get to a decent computer I'll have them up.
Oh,Sandman didn't buy it?
My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..

Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail
BBE Sonic-Stomp Sonic Maximizer.

Member #24 of the EHX Guild
Hey there guy. I thought you forgot about me... I'm still interested. Check your pm Box.
"I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existence either.
"
-Maynard

| |