you played the songs alright, but (excluding under the bridge) your song choices were horrendous

edit: here's some pointers for doing better

1. move
2. make your keyboard player stand up
3. write your own damn songs
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
the only problem i seei s that you guys dont look like your having fun. MOVE!! haha
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
in the blue stupid videos shirt. i had no idea how to act on stage as you can see, our bassist is actually a guitarist who doesnt play bass, but we needed someone who could so he got picked hehe.

yeah
Not too shabby man, but yah, you definetely need to move around. Have some fun up there.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
the only one i didnt like was the linkin park one, but the rest was surprisingly good for a first gig, atleast you didnt trip on the mic chords or antyhing (true story...)

btw, was that a Line 6 Spider 3 u were using, lol
Overdrive of the Autobot Transformers G1 Club

Van Halen, October 16th, All-state arena, Section 213 Row A
spider 2's and a roland cube, haha we're gettin better equipment b4 next concert though.. i hate those amps
yeah i agree most of those were pretty good for a first show. like these other guys said, move around a little bit so you don't look like a statue up there. work on some original stuff too. cover songs can be weird because people will always compare your performance to the real version.
Gear: Gibson Les Paul Classic
Standard Strat
Custom-made Strat
Vox AD50VT
Quote by RVB2345
work on some original stuff too. cover songs can be weird because people will always compare your performance to the real version.

i think our covers of the blink songs are better than blink does live, but thats not saying much hehe
R&R forum
BIIGFTJ?
(Jack) why teh fuck do people still have rottweilers/pit bulls?
(Lucy) why the fuck not?
(Jack) because they have a strange tendency to EAT YOUR CHILDREN