i don't what the hell it's all about, but lately i've been noticing people flamin each other and using the person's join date, so it'll be something like "ur gay '07er, go to hell" or something stupid like that, so idk, if this has been already been talked about or adressed, i'm not really in tune with the happenings of UG, but i think it's the stupidest shit i've ever heard of really, i mean, if you do that, u should really stop cuz it's dumb, so i just thought we could discuss this, if a thread like this has already been made, then close it or w/e the hell you guys do, but i was just wonderin wat other people's opinions on this are
Quote by cris9288
i don't what the hell it's all about, but lately i've been noticing people flamin each other and using the person's join date, so it'll be something like "ur gay '07er, go to hell" or something stupid like that, so idk, if this has been already been talked about or adressed, i'm not really in tune with the happenings of UG, but i think it's the stupidest shit i've ever heard of really, i mean, if you do that, u should really stop cuz it's dumb, so i just thought we could discuss this, if a thread like this has already been made, then close it or w/e the hell you guys do, but i was just wonderin wat other people's opinions on this are

I'd expect as much from a oct. 06'er.

#21 OF THE NON-CONFORMIST CLUB
Lately?

This has been going on for a looong time. Or at least as long as I've been here.

And we're trying to stop this kind of mentality.
Quote by qotsa1278
Uh. Im an "07'er". So I guess.... I'm offended? I think... What?

well what people do is they insult other people using their join date, ive seen it in a few threads, it's pretty dumb, i dont see how someone could be offended by something like that, that's why i think it's so stupid
I may have to crack some skulls..... Look at the join date.
Have you ever went to put on a pair of underwear, but there weren't any, so you started runnin around the house flailin your arms while nude?
i wholeheartedly agree. we're trying to crack down on it because all it does is create a sense of elitism and cause problems.
BIIGFTJ?
(Jack) why teh fuck do people still have rottweilers/pit bulls?
(Lucy) why the fuck not?
(Jack) because they have a strange tendency to EAT YOUR CHILDREN