Hey all, my band recently just did our first concert and I was wondering if y'all would watch the videos and give us some feedback as well as general pointers for our next show.

The quality isnt great but if you listen with headphones it sounds a little better.

Songs can be found here:

http://youtube.com/view_play_list?p=81F5E7788AC4A6EE

Thanks.

Original post was here:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=8546260#post8546260

but it got closed and I was told to put it in here.
Last edited by GuitarGuy2387 at Mar 12, 2007,
not too bad for a first gig, you didn't screw up horribly and you want advice on how to do better

anyways, you need to move around more, have fun, and get the audience more involved, make them clap or something, if you didn't, make sure you say something stupid while you're changing settings between songs.

Play/create some originals!!!

practice the under the bridge cover

anyways not too bad, liked the dani california cover, and apparently your audience did too, thats what matters

...I dunno, since this is in here would you mind critting my cover of Badfish
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=543535
Gear:
Ibanez JS100
03 Squier Strat
1980 Ovation Matrix Accoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Washburn T-14 Taurus (Bass)
SWR Working Pro 100 watt bass amp
Half of a performance is visuals.So do entertaining stuff on stage.The whole performance lacked confidence but I guess that is something that you gain over time.

That keyboard on the Linkin Park song annoyed me.One word:sustain.

The crowd seemed to enjoy it so it served it's purpose but obviously it needs a lot of work.The most important thing I think you guys need to work on is your visuals.There is nothing that can kill a good musical performance like poor stage presence.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
Quote by gallagher2006
Were they all covers?

all but the "nigel jam" that was just jam song we made up and liked to play
yeah ... u did pretty good ! good luck in ur future gigs
nice,you guys did great,like everything i listened to,good luck with future shows and playing
What new friends will the day bring?

Private in the 7>6

[Member of the Ibanez S Players.] PM Striketalonx to join
thanks, dont forget to rate and commet on youtube if you want!

appreciate the feedback, keep it coming.

we're planning our next show now, gunna be in may sometime
YouTube isn't working for me right now.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Pretty good man. MAD MAD ****ING PROPS for the 'heed hoodie on the bass player. Cover one of theirs.
This isn't love...so forever let it burn, forever let it go...
damn guys, nice job for a first gig, your sound was pretty much spot on but like opthers said, sound is not everything at a show, you need to move round and show some balls. other than that, it was really really good, keep up your practieing and you guys will just keep getting better
Old king cole was a merry old soul, a merry old soul was he.
He called for his pipe, and he called for his bowl( ****ing stoner)
and he called information for numbers he could have easily looked up in the phone book.
Quote by kornflipsk8er
Half of a performance is visuals.So do entertaining stuff on stage.The whole performance lacked confidence but I guess that is something that you gain over time.

The crowd seemed to enjoy it so it served it's purpose but obviously it needs a lot of work.The most important thing I think you guys need to work on is your visuals.There is nothing that can kill a good musical performance like poor stage presence.

I'm guessing that will come with time?

I think I was more worried about hitting the notes than jumpin around and going crazy.