Page 1 of 2
Red with a pearl pickguard???

I'm confused...
Quote by thesublime
duarte, you're a jerk.

Quote by Ollie Led Zep
Hmm...a fugly, bimbo, blonde, rich, boring, mooching, waste of blood and organs, d*ck munching, talentless, sponging c*nt in prison?

One down...
It's an Epiphone, so I guess it would probably be a pretty decent looking hooker.

I don't know whether to be proud or not.
My sg would be red headed, and could rock.

My jazz bass would have extremely slender and smooth legs, she would look amazing in blue and be badass.

I'd **** both of them.

Hopefully people will understand where I got those descriptions from.
My Mustang would be a slim, curvalicious foxy brunette, and my Artcore would be a fatass grad student who will never, ever get laid but is secretly a musical genius.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
Quote by Shea Donoghue
My ten dollar knock off guitar would be a hobo.
I lol'd.

My ATK would be a bald guy with no shirt, black pants, a shiny belt buckle and a big black padded strapon.

I dunno about the Soundgear...

A sleek, sexy chick with a see through shirt and.... Four big silver hairs?
Last edited by maXterbat0r at Mar 12, 2007,
My first electric would be a average looking person(strat style). My brand new Cort M520 I got today would look Fergilicous.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
my godin would be a classy bookworm but hot brunette. My lp would be my cat. My washburn woudl be my pride an joy. And my acoustic woudl be the girl next door.
My acoustic would be a subtly gorgeous girl. She wouldn't be in your face hot, but she'd be the girl next door type. She'd be really intelligent, and conduct herself in an irresistable manner. She'd be beautiful inside and out.

My electric would essentially been the most worn-in, cheap prostitute to ever graze the planet. She'd stink of cabbage, and have a massive boil on her back. She'd be the whore that you sleep with out of desparation and/or pity.
Quote by zerowing
she would look like a classy goth w/ a floyd rose

Floyd Rose=a penis
God this is a great thread
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
Quote by Mad Marius
Bush is a good president.

And yes, you HAVE to be drunk to say that with a straight face. And I sure am.

Quote by Garci
Damn, 1.2 billion dollers? Wonder how much that's in dollars
mine would look like a one armed stripper eating a jelly donut, standing in a doorway, only to have the door opened and hit her in the face... every second of every day.

Epiphone les paul special 2 hot rod is what im talking about.. i hate it.
my yamaha sg 700 would look like a really hot hippie chick.
my Epiphone LP:

... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
My guitar would look like Metal-X
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Paige: strat: brunette w/ long hair, glasses, plaid skirt, white blouse, and hella cute
Jade: $700 semi-hollow: Pretty, brown skin(i cant tell what race she would be), light brown eyes, naturally black hair wearing a gypsy lookin outfit
Claire; classical; light complected mexican girl, real smart and real cute sportin jeans and a button-up shirt
Malo; slide paul; some ****** out of mississippi wearin a wife beater, tight black jeans, snake skin boots and drinkin a forty
my unnamed steel string....idk...he has no name
My guitar is a cheap piece of crap, so I can't imagine it'd be very appealing if it was to transform into a woman.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by AdayTripper
What my guitar basically looks like.

Would look like.....

mmmm...Kari.

good choice
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
My schecter would look line one bad ass mofo, my silvertone would be Paul Stanley himself!
Quote by Draken
Look i'm saying if she wore those glasses in bed i'd plough her like an Amish guy sowing his maize crop.

My Gear:
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse Pro
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Cheap classical guitar
Ashton GA-158C
Zoom 505II
my rg would be a army comando officer sargent man.
hardcore to the max and probably needs to get laid
Don't you know, I'm the end of what will be?
My Ibanez would be a slim dark skinned gal' and she would always wear a quilted top...heh heh heh....
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
Page 1 of 2