Page 1 of 2
What kind of marks do you get in school?
I have 80% exactly in almost everything except for Independent English in which I have around 90%, Graphic Arts in which I have around a 60% and Math probably in the 70s.
Maverick64 is encouraged to post!
Last edited by Embodiment at Mar 12, 2007,
i'm very random with my grades. one semester i'll get an A in a subject and the next i'll get a C. for the most part this causes my final average to hover around the B range.
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
usually the 85-90 range.....in courses like history, law, english......all the stuff i'm awesoem at.

80-85 in maths and sciences...
I usually get 75 on whatever I hand in. If I hand in a PhD's thesis, its 75. If I shit on a page and give them that, 75.

Once in a while it'll be 80 or 65, just to mess with my head.
Quote by LadyHellraiser
English - High 90's
Bio - low 80's
Math - Mid 80's
Gym - High 80's
Spanish - 100
Global - High 90's
Speech - High 90's

wow, hot, smart and plays guit-fiddle?
good stuff

im totally eratic mine go anywhere from 57% to 109%
so yeah....
I graduated High school with the top english award and runner up for the film arts award.

I can't remember any accual numbers but I was awsome at the more arty and creative stuff.I was horrible at math.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
I get straight A's (usually in the 94-98% range) in all my classes. English and biology are my best subjects.

...Except for one time I got a B+ in computer applications. My parents were disappointed, as was I; But my grade from the quarter before evened it out to a low A for the semester, so it was tolerable.
Usually from anywhere between 45% and 80%. And sometimes I phail in maths =[

Stupid asian teacher...
60~90% in everything.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
94% in all my classes except for 87% in math and 83% in english
Quote by MightyAl
The best way to approach a group of girls is wearing a dirty old trenchcoat with nothing underneath. Open it in slow motion, while making your 'orgasm face', and then run like hell.

]
I got like...71% in the half yearlies... I'll prolly get around 90 in the finals though
Changed signature after 4 years.

Will take some time to make a new one.
B's and A's
Ibanez RG350dx
Ibanez AF85 Artcore VLS
Peavey Bandit 112

Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
50-72% i have only received an A once and that was in grade 4
Quote by xDie_Romanticx
oh god i gotta sig that shit
Being in England we don't have a 1 - 100 scale, but I get good grades. At the moment most are at the B mark, apart from electronics, which is a C. My history and business and communication systems are A* though, because they're really just common sense. My english is at AS level, and got an A in my last exam.

So yeah, I'm expected to get higher than most of my Bs, which I'm happy about. A B is good enough to get me into college.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
English: About 75%
Maths: 90-95%
Sciences: 80-95%
Latin and Japanese: 90-95%
Quote by gflip69
Someone called me on my landline (home phone) and asked me where I was.
First semester, I was getting 60's. During this semester (the second), i've been hitting 70's and even 80s. I hope it will stay that way or go even higher.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

results last thursday- A A B C. and 100% in general studies: maths and technology.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Physics,Chemistry,Biology - 90-95%
English, Literature - 60s
and I pretty much suck at anything else
So far in high school I've gotten nothing below a 90, my average on my last report card was a 94 (I got 100 on my history essay so I got a 96 in the class). My English mark is kind of slipping a LOT though, I don't get along with the teacher because I'm smarter than her.

Oh well. I really don't care too much about marks.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
I suck balls at math, I think I'm getting 61%, but I'm getting 100% in Latin (Tuus mater in via bibit, haha, figure that one out bitches), 102% in English(Seriously, I got 100 on everything and the extra credit, and the bonus questions and all that jazz), and 94% in science. w00t
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
I get everything inbetween grades A - D, it just depends on how much time I put into the subject.
...Bleep Bloop...
Guess what people - when you leave school, you will realise that the majority of grades mean jackshit.
All 80s.

Which is good, but I can do better.

I just don't want to.

Mehn.. Even if I tried at this point I couldn't do really good. I fried too many brain cells.

Most of the classes around 75-85
Biology and math 64
English 98
Music 100
Philosophy 100
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by Embodiment
Wow, you guys are all so smart. I'm struggling to keep at an 80% right now.

Smart isn't necessarily the defining factor in grades. Most of it is your work ethic and capability to do what the teachers want.

Personally, I can get by with sheer weight of intelligence and writing skill. I pay attention in my classes when we go over our material, so I almost never have to study, and I can put together a satisfactory report or presentation in a matter of hours. However, there are girls at the school who aren't particularly smart, but receive good grades because of their abilities to do exactly what the teachers want and getting on good terms with the right people in the town.

Then, there are two good friends of mine, both of them very smart, who don't always make outstanding grades because of laziness and unwillingness to present what the teachers want them to.
I have no idea, we havent had our AS reports yet. Last year, I got 99% on GCSE maths, though. I got 1 question wrong, and it was a stupid mistake at that

Im looking for all As, though.
Quote by Freaky_Styley
Computers: 80%
Law- 83%
Science- 77%
Algebra- 63%
English- 77%
Drama- 68%

Cashback.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Wow, I'm suprised that Emboidment really did come through and make this thread... it's just sad that I just now found it.
Have you ever went to put on a pair of underwear, but there weren't any, so you started runnin around the house flailin your arms while nude?
Page 1 of 2