This is an awful choice for 3rd single, its a good song but nothing compared to the great songs on black parade. release this is how i disappear or the sharpest lives! additionally, does anyone ever have more than 5 singles from an album? i don't recall ever hearing of more than 5, but i reckon there's 7 worth on black parade (which doesn't include i don't love you). Best album of 2006.
Quote by 123-Trav
This is an awful choice for 3rd single, its a good song but nothing compared to the great songs on black parade. release this is how i disappear or the sharpest lives! additionally, does anyone ever have more than 5 singles from an album? i don't recall ever hearing of more than 5, but i reckon there's 7 worth on black parade (which doesn't include i don't love you). Best album of 2006.

I didn't think itwas awful...but it did take me by surprise. A single for The Sharpest Lives would be awesome! Gaah who knows?
So this is the third from The Black Parade? I think it would of been cool if they were still wearing those black and white parade suits.
Some Guy?
yeh i saw em live and they didn't wear the suits and gerard's hair was black.... slightly disappointing.
Quote by Jonjy2
youre gonna get some heavy flamin for this...

I'm not an MCR fan but evanescence and nickelback pwn

What?!?

lol +1

Quote by 123-Trav
Just because a CD has a lot of songs that are "single-worthy" does not mean that they're going to be singles. What does that even mean, anyway, as a scale of quality? Look at the quality of Fergie's singles as opposed to the quality of ... anything. It depends on the artist, not on how many singles are on a CD. What does a song have to do be a "single-worthy?" My opinion of what is single-worthy may vary from yours, therefore it's a crappy way to judge an album.

As for my own opinion on MCR, I think they need to ditch the makeup and the spectacles and write something that isn't so overly dramatic. They approach immensely complex subjects with simple, stupid, cliched metaphors. "Ooh, death is a black parade. It's so DEEP... because it's dark, but also happy... and it illustrates duality..." Give me a break. The album has a nice feel musically, but it's ruined by melodrama.

Think about acting. Overacting can ruin a really good movie. MCR is a soap opera, kinda cheesy and lame... even though it's a good idea, and the dialogue is good and the story isn't bad, the execution is just ugly... and you get the sense that these actors are trying way too hard to convey emotion.

Anyway, that's my opinion of them. I don't care whether or not you agree, I just ... wanted to say that.
i actually prefer Gerard with black hair. but his hair could be green for i all care. he f**kin rocks. neways, my stupid computer wont let me watch it.... feel sorry for me. BTW, ever tried searching for MCR stuff on Google? dont. it comes up with a whole lot of random crap.......which can either a) piss you off or b) be funny.

WOOT MCR KICKASS THEYZ BADASS YEAH!!!!!!!

sorry could not resist.
OH MY GOD!

I can't believe they blew the shit out of those Gibsons and that Marshall amp. That should be like....a crime, they should've sent them to me.

Oh sorry got carried away, but anyway there's already a huge thread on them, shoulda posted this in there.