Is it possible to get a killswitch engage sound out of a frontman 15r and a ds-1.
If so how?
probably not, but if you play around with the settings long enough, you may be able to figure out something that almost sort of resembles their sound... maybe

if you're in to bands like killswitch, try selling your ds-1 and putting the money towards a distortion pedal that's better for that kind of sound
you're probably struggling there...

make sure you use your bridge pickup, volume and tone full up...

either use the frontman's distortion or the pedals, whichever sounds better. you probably want to scoop the mids a bit on the frontman...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?