all you have to do is put some screws in the top no biggy, im a fan of Epi SGs not so much of the LPs tho
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
will you actually use the bigsby though is the question?

if you simply want your guitar to look like the guy from wolfmothers then do as you please but know that you will have less stable tuning (especially with Epi stock tuners) and you will have less sustain.
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

I'd go with a maestro myself (actually I'd probably jsut install an FR, but I'm guessing you don't want one of those), but Bigsby's are nice if you play stuff like Wolfmother. Just make sure you know what you're doing if you install it yourself, and the pros and cons of it.
Dickless.
Before you install the bigsby (which is a good idea) I'd get some locking tuners and a better nut, or do all of it at the same tim eif you have the cash but definately upgrade the tuners to locking ones before you use a trem on it.
you guys realize he already has a guitar with a bigsby right, which is why i diddnt go into detail, its cool really, i wouldnt do it just to look like the guy from wolfmother id make sure it has practical use
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210