Please reccomend some movies that are about guitars and guitar music, or have lots of guitar playing in them, a la "Crossroads", or... sigh... School of Rock and The Pick of Destiny (both of which I hated, but that's another story).

And if you haven't seen "Crossroads" from 1986, blow the dust off Bittorrent and get it, it's worth it.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
rock star. this is spinal tap. i cant believe i cant think of any more. damn. its too late. ill be back on tomorrow. ill have some then.

Edit. Oh yeah, theres one called garage days. i saw part after one of my football games. i was dead tired though. fell asleep, but what i saw, i think was good. oh, and Walk The Line.
Last edited by IfUr555Im666 at Mar 12, 2007,
waynes world, pantera: three vulgar videos (technically not a movie, but brilliant nonetheless), this is spinal tap

cant think of more now.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Freaky Friday
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Bill and Ted's Excellent adventure, Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey, American Pop, Airheads, Leadbelly.
Quote by xDie_Romanticx
oh god i gotta sig that shit
Um... Metallica: Some Kind of Monster... That Thing You Do?
Gear
Ibanez RGR521EX1
Epiphone Masterbilt AJ-500R
Roland Cube
Spider II 30
-Crybaby GCB-95
-SansAmp GT2
-Boss DS-1, RC-2
sunset strip i think it's called, set in 70's, has Zakky Zak portrail. if you havnt heard of him then don't worry about

detroit rock city is great for telling the age old story of the "teenage rock n roll lifestyle"
Almost Famous, The Six String Samurai (I made a thread about it years back)
...And The Nominees Are
Roadhouse

Starring Jeff Healey and some guy called Patrick Swayze
Fender Stratocaster x 2
Ibanez JS1000BTB
Zakk Wylde Les Paul
Epiphone Flying V
'Texas' Les Paul
Ibanez Artcore Jazz
Fender strat copies x 3
Aria Pro II
Classical guitars x 2
Aria steel string acoustic

Marshall, Crate, Fender amps
^ 'Road House' sorry
Fender Stratocaster x 2
Ibanez JS1000BTB
Zakk Wylde Les Paul
Epiphone Flying V
'Texas' Les Paul
Ibanez Artcore Jazz
Fender strat copies x 3
Aria Pro II
Classical guitars x 2
Aria steel string acoustic

Marshall, Crate, Fender amps
all the above are classic, the only others I can think of atm are, (and not really guitar movies) Empire records, and the original Woodstock, it has Richie havens doing a set, and at the time I was just learning guitar and he blew me away, and it also has the classic Hendrix, star spangled banner.
Cheers
Phonicated
Gee littlesavage, how do you get by with that equipment?...you poor bastard....lol....lol
Cheers, I envy ya.
What about Sid and Nancy; great flick about sex pistols and Sid Vicious. Gary Oldman is a great actor.
Still Crazy

Awsome!

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

._: Gear :_.
1952 Reissue Fender Strat
1962 Reissue Fender Telecaster
Bluerock Double Neck SG
Yamaha Pacifica 112mx
Aria Electro Acoustic
Fender Deluxe 900 Amp
Various Effects
Hard core logo. About an indie punk band that was moderately famous and they reform to be a benefit tour for a former friend. Good stuff.