The band i am in is called Symmetry. But there is a signed band around at the moment called Symmetry.

Our problem is we need a new name and it seems like no-one can agree

What do you guys think?

Any help appreciated greatly
www.myspace.com/symmetry4321

Quote by RockerPseudonym
I think stone is either 7 or 14 lbs

Edit I'm gonna go with 14 because it's rather unlikely you're 56 pounds

Quote by evening_crow
sounds like....u need a...

BAND MEETING!!!
You NEED to change your name, I'm serious. Don't listen to what others say unless they agree with me. You could do the Grateful Dead way of finding a band name. Use a dictionary, flip pages, stop on 2 words and put them together. A more practical way would be to have everyone come up with 10 names they like, present them, and narrow them down. Do a majority vote.

Find a name that best represents your band. There's a way you can keep part of your name... just come up with something like " ________ Symmetry" of " Symmetry of _______" This is a legal way to get around it. You just can't do things like name your band "You 2" "Arrow Smith, etc.
I was once heavily prominent on these forums from 2004-2007, let's see how long I can stay now that I'm back.
make a new name..
wat genre you guys play?
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
well anything from Indie to Metal, we haven't rerally got a soild sound or style yet, the only thing i knowis that we always use guitar solos
www.myspace.com/symmetry4321

Quote by RockerPseudonym
I think stone is either 7 or 14 lbs

Edit I'm gonna go with 14 because it's rather unlikely you're 56 pounds

Quote by evening_crow
sounds like....u need a...

BAND MEETING!!!
Last edited by METSOAD at Mar 12, 2007,
coming up with a decent band name has to be the suckiest part of making up a band.
i would say avaid the two random words approach. those names are usually rubbish.

the way we did it, was everybody take away a big list of possible names, then cross off the ones you definately dont like, and keep checking with everyone else.
process of elimination.
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------