Page 1 of 4
Hey guys, I somehow thought of this when reading the entire fiasco of Vincent745, and the subsequent flaming, and thought, "What other moments like this have happened?" I haven't been on too long, and thought I'd make a thread so everyone could revisit the best and worst times of UG. So far, I don't think there's ever been a thread like this, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

So, I'll start off. Reminisce about anything you want, good, bad, ugly, ureh...I wish I was there.

Probably a good time was the "In The Van On Comeback Road" series first started off. Great series of a short story.

And...go.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
good idea mate.

definantly "Syd Barrett.."
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Oh, shoot....umm....search "Only Vincent745 Thread" and read, read, read. I'd like to meet the heroes of that age, since they seem to have saved the world.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy

Quote by mh400nt
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=494787&highlight=syd+barrett

^ a user called Syd Barrett.. claims that his girlfriend wants him to have ********* with her, and he asks UG whether he should or not

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=498865&highlight=syd+barrett

^ this one he says he did it, and a couple people ask for pictures of his girlfriend

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=498998&highlight=pic+anal+thingy

^ the third and final part of the Syd Barrett.. ownage, where he provides pictures of his "girlfriend". Involves him getting very pissed off, UG users using Myspace to further ruin his life, a mod making the thread a sticky so the amount of replies were coming in a mile a minute. Also has the amazing return of Scourge in it, getting back from his ban when he told a kid to delete his system32 files.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Last edited by Rocker_69 at Mar 13, 2007,
Lately. The guy who boned his cousins cousin was pretty funny, theres to many to really name them though.

I missed the Vincent475 thing, and havent seen any of it. Though his thread in the FOTB is hilarious.
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
ah the guy took his videos down. oh well. lessee...the kid who sent a picture of his wang to a stalker chick with "crusty vagina armpits" was good for a laugh or several. also the kid who claimed to have somehow killed his dog while jerking off. i think that's right, memory is a little hazy, someone want to fill in the details?
Cas went crazy
That Legion guy
4chan 'taking over' UG
Scourge ruined someguys computer

that all i can think of NOW
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Damn you people, post some good things, not just stupid(yet funny) flame threads.

The lawl for kids was a good thread, and Maydays comics thread, Caturday, uhm...that's all can think of at the moment.
<Omri> I love trannys too..
I missed the cas moment, wasn't he a mod?

Grayedit: Oh, and the whole Bellamy the mouse story...truly touching. The MS Paint 2007 tribute picture is also remarkable.

Grayedit #2 If you feel like it, please elaborate more on your moments, for future reference and to share with others who might not have been there, kinda like telling a story. Links if you can, personal stories always a plus.

Quote by KISSguitarist

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy

Quote by mh400nt
Last edited by graybass_20x6 at Mar 12, 2007,
Lol that time that kid was riding his bike with his guitar and he dropped it in the mud and tried to wash it

The truth hurts, but denial is what kills you.

Member #2 of the Fight Club Clan.
PM AndrewSchaeffer to join.
SD's cocksucking forum

That guy who showed a fat chick a picture of his penis. 'Ohio_emokid' if I remember correctly.

Umm... positive contributions... hmm...
Quote by gflip69
Someone called me on my landline (home phone) and asked me where I was.
Quote by sebastian_96

Scourge ruined someguys computer

yeah Scourge talk some kid into deleting his system32 files. twas some funny stuff
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
I vote you for Australian of the Year.

Quote by Dunjma
lol yea chuck the sicky! what an aussie tradition angels fighter i too vote u for aussie of the year

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I call bullsh*t. White people don't get sacked.

Visit my friends Site
Great stuff guys...oh man, the noobishness.

Hot chicks picture thread, anyone? Oh man, the subgenres of chicks...emos, goths...too much. Great for a couple laughs and fap material.

Quote by KISSguitarist

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy

Quote by mh400nt
Quote by Rocker_69
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=494787&highlight=syd+barrett

^ a user called Syd Barrett.. claims that his girlfriend wants him to have ********* with her, and he asks UG whether he should or not

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=498865&highlight=syd+barrett

^ this one he says he did it, and a couple people ask for pictures of his girlfriend

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=498998&highlight=pic+anal+thingy

^ the third and final part of the Syd Barrett.. ownage, where he provides pictures of his "girlfriend". Involves him getting very pissed off, UG users using Myspace to further ruin his life. Also has the amazing return of Scourge in it.

He's a noob at life.
Quote by Maui Waui
He's a noob at life.

Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Last edited by Rocker_69 at Mar 13, 2007,
Quote by Rocker_69

^ the third and final part of the Syd Barrett.. ownage, where he provides pictures of his "girlfriend". Involves him getting very pissed off, UG users using Myspace to further ruin his life. Also has the amazing return of Scourge in it.

OMG. And I thought some people were bad...this takes the cake. This deserves a ROFLCOPTER. *proceeds to roflcopter about the room*

Quote by KISSguitarist

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy

Quote by mh400nt
cant think of one, but I have an idea for one

I reckon, over the next half-month, we make it look like I'm the complete hot promiscuous girl of UG, so the horny april 06'ers all try and cyber with me

by the way, I can assure you that this is for the novelty, not the sexual attention.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist

I reckon, over the next half-month, we make it look like I'm the complete hot promiscuous girl of UG, so the horny april 06'ers all try and cyber with me

by the way, I can assure you that this is for the novelty, not the sexual attention.

Hmm...you intrugue me. Could be another UG legend. I like it.

Quote by KISSguitarist

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy

Quote by mh400nt
Quote by rabidguitarist

Might work, but first you'll have to change that user title for sure.
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
It bothers me that the best UG moments only seem to involve the actions of retards.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Rocker_69
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=473870&highlight=casulty01

^ the story about Casulty01, i couldnt find the actual thread but its out there somewhere. I couldnt find it cos i needa take a leak REAL bad right now *runs away*

That actually sounds really sad. Wow, to think something like that would happen. Hmm.

I've got another UG trend: The whole "Shoop Da Woop" thing. Running joke, I guess. Didn't expect a Spanish Inquisition.

Quote by KISSguitarist

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy

Quote by mh400nt
when asmondi's (not sure of the spelling, i think its something like that) account got hacked and all the forum names changed and shit

when cas and zapp had an admin-off changing forum names and doing all sorts of random admin acts
Quote by nz_matt
Might work, but first you'll have to change that user title for sure.

sorted it.

soo, how would we go about this?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
sorted it.

soo, how would we go about this?

Well...you'd have to undergo a complete metamorphosis, of sorts. A myspace must be cooked up (you'll have to swap yours), a slew of patsy pictures must me made....that is, if you'd rather not try to seduce them with your own...mannish beauty, I suppose (kidding). Um...basically, a virtual sex change. Shouldn't be too hard.

Quote by KISSguitarist

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy

Quote by mh400nt
Quote by Mad Marius
It bothers me that the best UG moments only seem to involve the actions of retards.

It is unfortunate that the best is always the worst, but there just never seems to be an epiphany here in the Pit. Fart jokes aside, anyway. Phew.

Grayedit: Sorry for the double post, just being proactive.

Quote by KISSguitarist

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy

Quote by mh400nt
Quote by graybass_20x6
Well...you'd have to undergo a complete metamorphosis, of sorts. A myspace must be cooked up (you'll have to swap yours), a slew of patsy pictures must me made....that is, if you'd rather not try to seduce them with your own...mannish beauty, I suppose (kidding). Um...basically, a virtual sex change. Shouldn't be too hard.

Ive changed my myspace. Ive taken off my first name, and Ive taken off all of my pictures that show chest. The other pictures are pretty girl-like anyway.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by rabidguitarist
Ive changed my myspace. Ive taken off my first name, and Ive taken off all of my pictures that show chest. The other pictures are pretty girl-like anyway.

Erhem....still says you're a male. Not bad, though.

Alright, second phase....the seduction.

We'll start up a thread and I'll play along, helping to lead of to others saying you're a girl and whatnot, perhaps saying we met or whatever...just to add fuel to the fire. I say either today or tomorrow..crack of noon. I'm gonna go pass out, anyway.

Quote by KISSguitarist

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy

Quote by mh400nt
Quote by graybass_20x6
Erhem....still says you're a male. Not bad, though.

Alright, second phase....the seduction.

We'll start up a thread and I'll play along, helping to lead of to others saying you're a girl and whatnot, perhaps saying we met or whatever...just to add fuel to the fire. I say either today or tomorrow..crack of noon. I'm gonna go pass out, anyway.

ok, well do that either tonight or tomorrow night.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
*joins in*
Known.
Some.
Call.
Is.
Air.
Am?

Incoherent - yes.
Without meaning - I'm afraid not.

"Known some call is air am."
Which is to say-

"I am not what I used to be"
I'd have to say anything with Chung. Nobody can top Chung (or his many alternate accounts, on account of getting banned on a weekly basis)
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
guys what if the noobs see this thread????? busted!!

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

._: Gear :_.
1952 Reissue Fender Strat
1962 Reissue Fender Telecaster
Bluerock Double Neck SG
Yamaha Pacifica 112mx
Aria Electro Acoustic
Fender Deluxe 900 Amp
Various Effects
Last edited by Sean_16 at Mar 12, 2007,
Definately not the time I lost a competition to Frenchy.
Terms and Conditions apply.
ive not been here that long but i remember a couple threads by Syd Barret (of course) and Ketchup Cum which made me chuckle.

then there was the 'herpies' thread. so funny. cant remember who the user was.

funniest things ive seen on here though were 'lawl for kids' (classic in its day) and caturday.
about a week ago x/taluha had half the pit guessing what her mum had bought her as a gift. It was 3 and a half feet by 2 feet and it started with C.

it turned out to be a hello kitty clock

t'was a legend of a thread

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=540935
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Page 1 of 4