Okay, I'm about to buy my first Jeff Beck album. Which one should I get?

I'm looking for more classic rock/blues Beck stuff, not the jazz fusion stuff he went on to do. Thanks.

Also, could you recommend the best Rod Stewart album?
Rock 'N' Roll Ain't Noise Pollution, Rock 'N' Roll Aint Gonna Die
Beck-Ola or Truth.

Great choice in Beck, he's my favorite guitarist of all time, and you're getting a great album. Know that Ron Wood and Rod Stewart are on these.

Truth is the best Jeff Beck rock record and the best record with Rod Stewart.
Co-Founder of the Creedence Clearwater Revival Fanclub...PM me or Pi3h-B0y to join!

Member #17 of the UG Queen Fanclub!...PM Hanzi_G to join!

The Sinister Minister of Zeppelinism...Pm TheHeartbreaker to join.
I liked his Jazzy Blow By Blow album, but that's the only Jeff Beck that I've heard.
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)
Havin' a Rave Up and The Yardbirds are the best Yardbirds albums. There are only two albums with Rod Stewart, Truth and Beck-ola. The Jeff Beck Group is a gooder as well. Beck, Bogert & Appice is one of his best. The rest of his albums are pretty much fusion and techno. I've never heard anything off Rough and Ready, but I hear it's pretty lousy.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
Classic Rock Recommendation Thread.

***CLOSED***

How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.