Poll: Which guitar do you most Identify with Ozzy Osbourne?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which guitar do you most Identify with Ozzy Osbourne?
Randy Rhoads' Jackson V
36 21%
Randy Rhoads' Polkadot V
47 28%
Randy Rhoads' Cream Les Paul
10 6%
Zakk Wylde's Bullseye Les Paul
30 18%
Jake E. Lee's Strat
3 2%
Tony Iommi's SG
42 25%
Voters: 168.
Hey guys I need just a little bit of info for a school project I'm doing. If you could vote in the poll I would really appreciate it. Basically if you think of Ozzy Osbourne on stage playing a song and you look to his left, what do you see? Do you see Jake E. Lee with his Charvel/Fender Strat? Do you see Zakk Wylde with his bullseye Les Paul? Do you see Tony Iommi with his SG? Or do you see Randy Rhaods with either one of his V's or his Les Paul?

I just want you to basically tell me the guitar you think of when you think of Ozzy Osbourne.

Thanks!
Iommi every time. but if you want people to vote in a poll then you should add one to the thread...

EDIT: you have now.
Yeah I just had to set it up... I didn't realise the thread was posted and then you set up the poll!
Thanks for you responses guys! I waited hours on other sites and got nothing. Keep 'em coming. You guys rock.
It's all about Iommi! Although obviously Iommi would be centre-stage and Ozzy running around somewhere at the side
I can see Zakk Wylde with his Bulls Eye Les paul.. I like that guitar..
Guilty as charge
Gear:
Ibanez RGT42BP (pimped)

Amp:
Ibanez Toneblaster 250

Other:
Tremolo from Boss
Footswitch to Toneblaster 250.
Korg AX3000G
i'll have to say the polkadot V. tat thing is extremely rare, and is one of the most recognised guitar in metal history
This poll is stupid though - you feel the need to list three different Randy Rhoads guitars but only one for each other guitarist - do you think Iommi has used the same Gibson for all of his 40 year career? My favourite Iommi guitar is his JayDee custom.
Quote by GNR Rule
I find it funny that you have a Zakk Bullseye in your avatar :P

Randy had three unique guitars! Every rock star has several guitars, but Tony almost always used his SG.

And it's also not your favourite guitar we're talking about here. We're talking which guitar do you most identify with Ozzy's music. If I could base this thing I'm doing off my favourites then this thread would be unnecessary.
When I saw "Ozzy Osbourne's guitarists" i thought Randy but then when it mentioned ANY of them Iommi all the way, my favourite guitarist (along with Steve Vai) he's had the biggest influence on my playing.
Quote by Vindicator
i'll have to say the polkadot V. tat thing is extremely rare, and is one of the most recognised guitar in metal history

http://gmwguitars.com/class/rockreplicas.html

That's the same guy that designed Zakk's polka dot V, and to tell you the truth $2600 isn't that much for a guitar like that.
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
Definately Iommi, he was the first and the best.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Iommi all the way
"Notes are expensive. . .use them wisely"-B.B. King

"It's been very important throughout my career that I've met all the guys I've copied, because at each stage they've said, 'Don't play like me, play like you."-Eric Clapton
Whenever I think Ozzy, I think of Randy and his Polka Dot V.
VIVA LA REVOLUTION
polka dot v, even though he used the les paul more. zakk got the whole cream les paul thing from randy anyways imo.
I'd say Randy Rhoads Les Paul....I see him in alot of pictures with that.....Randy Rhoads had the best looking guitars ever in my opinion....He had great taste...
I'd say the iommi sg
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
oh, its has to be jake e. lee's strat. i mean come on, who's never seen that thing?

rly, the polka dot v wins
Quote by Joey Walker
Quote by anaoshak
look at all those knobs, he must have a mean tone.

Bottle caps buddy, they are bottle caps

Quote by Shib
The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.