Alright everyone i love the blues, so naturally i want to live in Memphis. Does anyone on this forum live in Memphis and care to take in a college student as a room mate lol. I will work, pay rent, and we could even jam..... just thought i'd ask...i'm not a serial killer or anything lol i'm a good southern guy that just wants to get out of my small town full of ignorant wanna be gangstas and emo punks....PLEASE SOMEONE SAVE ME!!!!!!!
The blues had a child...it was called rock and roll
dude memphis is full of "gangstas" and emo queers and elvis

trust me dude memphis sint all that great
if u wanna be blues u gotta go to chicago, to fuckin hot in the summer and the winters are gangrenously cold

i think your askin on the wrong forum, if youre not a serial killer the guy who says "yea, why not?" will be

EDIT; your sig is wrong, its "the blues had a baby and they called it rock and roll" thats exactly what Muddy said, give some credit dude
Quote by Sabu
I like Black Sabbath but man is Birmingham a shithole

Hey....i live there. and its true.

if you wants the blues, dont live in birmingham
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
Oh mama, can this really be the end? To be stuck inside of mobile with the Memphis blues again
Quote by primusucks
"i am so proud that by chance i am living in a place that during a territorial divide it got the largest mass of land."

hey texas, nobody cares.